ForumsGamesDragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

255 498816
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Many game bugs have been reported from our DCII players till now, weâre sincerely appreciated. Now we decide to give rewards to the players who report bugs in the following days. Letâs make a better Dragonâs Call II together.

Donât forget to leave your in-game nickname and bug details while posting.

Bug report rewards-
After we confirm the bug, you will be rewarded a Gold Pack.

Please note: if you do not leave your IGN/server, a GM will be unable to check your account for you. You may also not receive your reward.

Enter the game from here -
http://armorgames.com/dragons-call-ii-game/14967

• 255 Replies
NoMercy666
NoMercy666
5 posts
Nomad

How reduce the resolution in the game?

fzrq2012
fzrq2012
3 posts
Nomad

To know, in order to avoid having problems is not clear why.

Revilden
Revilden
3 posts
Nomad

new error. the page at gamedp says to login first and I'm logged in here. the gamedp already kicked us out and now this. please fix this

Revilden
Revilden
3 posts
Nomad

I mean that's the error when I click to login to the server from here http://armorgames.com/dragons-call-ii-game/14967

Revilden
Revilden
3 posts
Nomad

the hell is this thread for anyway,there's nobody here

Simeron77089
Simeron77089
6 posts
Peasant

I got a bug..how the hell does lilith get 20 **** dodges in a row against my hero and 2 other PALs when I am HIGHER LEVEL and have more CE?

3 to 1 and I lose and she is undamaged.

If that aint a bug then screw having any PAL but that and screw this game. I got better things to waste my time on then this.

Daymadoshi
Daymadoshi
2 posts
Nomad

Not a bug, she just has the more dodge rate in game.

Does anyone know what URL (server identification) i need to add in my firewall to allow this game to work ? because i got the "Alert Label Error" and can't log in. Thx

NoMercy666
NoMercy666
5 posts
Nomad

i have same problem ...HOW start game please ...

NoMercy666
NoMercy666
5 posts
Nomad

hey help me please )

hjmvancouver
hjmvancouver
18 posts
Nomad

How come s13 players can't participate in global championship, nor can we bet? And can this be fixed before the rounds start today?

killer2005de
killer2005de
1 posts
Blacksmith

Crazy Nielas cant go on server Eagle Eyes work but Crazy Nielas not The connection to the server could not be established. that my browser say -.-

Simeron77089
Simeron77089
6 posts
Peasant

Archenemy Lillith has far far far FAR to high a dodge when she has her special up. I have seen it where she is the last person against 5 of my guys and I am almost 13k CE and she end up UNDAMAGED due to her dodge ability even WITHOUT the special being up much less with.

It is to the point where I am seriously going to quit the game if its not fixed. There just is no point to even attempting to enjoy anything when I have to find a super pal that ruins the game.

If it isn't dealt with I will mark this game up to so many "free to play" games that are rip offs that simple say "yeah, its free to play but if you want to enjoy anything pay up big time or be fodder for those that do"

Well, there are way to many games that are enjoyable far more then this one if i have to pay and there are plenty of free ones that are well done and dont have rip off super power stuff that imbalances things between those that pay to play and those that don't put hundreds of dollars into the game.

Just my 2 cents...your mileage will vary.

0II0
0II0
4 posts
Nomad

Simple solution to Lilith, Add an anti-dodging. They have anti-blocking, so why not? Level the playing field for warrior characters a bit too.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, killer2005de. I canât understand what you said. Could you please explain for me again? Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Nemec666. If you have any problem about recharge, please add this Skype:gamedpsupport. It will be more convenient for us to check with. Thanks.

Showing 211-225 of 255