ForumsGamesDragon's Call 2: Bug List(May, 2013)

255 498814
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Many game bugs have been reported from our DCII players till now, weâre sincerely appreciated. Now we decide to give rewards to the players who report bugs in the following days. Letâs make a better Dragonâs Call II together.

Donât forget to leave your in-game nickname and bug details while posting.

Bug report rewards-
After we confirm the bug, you will be rewarded a Gold Pack.

Please note: if you do not leave your IGN/server, a GM will be unable to check your account for you. You may also not receive your reward.

Enter the game from here -
http://armorgames.com/dragons-call-ii-game/14967

• 255 Replies
raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Simeron77089. It may be difficult or impossible to be defeated in such the low level, you know that the level of this pay is higher than ML. You need to level up your character quickly. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Nemec666. Have you taken some screenshots at that time? Did other players still meet this problem at that time? Thanks.

BlOoD_GR
BlOoD_GR
2 posts
Shepherd

why server screen doesnt appear?

Lassar
Lassar
1 posts
Farmer

I have the same Problem. I can´t login because screen doesn´t appear

pychomaster
pychomaster
6 posts
Nomad

not managing to get into the game because ta maintenance?

fecolin
fecolin
1 posts
Nomad

Is the server down or what is happening all day long?

greg_moss_16547
greg_moss_16547
9 posts
Nomad

theres a guy on hotwing giant dragon server who hacked in christmas gifts and now he is level 1 ...this cannot go threw he is on 3 other servers as well ..his name is EHIST.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, Lassar. Do you still have this problem? I am sorry about the late reply. Thanks.

raymedia
raymedia
92 posts
Nomad

Hi, greg_moss_16547. IT had been removed from the ranking. Thank you for your report.

brue11
brue11
1 posts
Shepherd

when I try to recharge it tells me error need recharge account on this web site, cant recharge in the game as well. s21 brue

pychomaster
pychomaster
6 posts
Nomad

Could you please check why my clearance has not yet arrived, thanking already

pychomaster
pychomaster
6 posts
Nomad

someone can tell because the events of the game ta comesando but early type: pro meo watch the time difference was two hours is now three horas.alguem ta ai can say why?

chridon
chridon
6 posts
Peasant

I am Chridon on S5 Ogre Warrior - today when I try to open the game it keeps trying to make me create a new character. It says my name is in use and I can't use it so I know my character still exists there. Is there a direct link we can use to login instead of the Armor portal?

tatang
tatang
12 posts
Nomad

destiny hunter s13.. name:bulang gm pls help. i think der some bug. in frontier of chaos. i cant do merchant thing and medal merchant. like trading diamond medal to gold medal. how do i exchange my medal to any potion. pls help asap. nice game.

chridon
chridon
6 posts
Peasant

They did a server merge on S5 (Ogre Warrior) last night, but now I can't get in the game from here.

Showing 226-240 of 255