The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernwho would win a taco or grilled cheese sandwhich?

45 7142
Fleman666
Fleman666
10 posts
Nomad

If you have seen hotrod rod asks the girl he likes who would win in a fight? please post your answer with a reason why.

• 45 Replies
ROCKONTYLER
ROCKONTYLER
153 posts
Nomad

id have to say the taco

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Tacos are great because of how they are made and they are prety crunchy (hard shell!!!!!). But grilled cheese sandwiches are mushy pilse of yum.

So i would say tacos!

sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

This forum post is pointless.Why would anyone want to see grilled cheese and tacos fight?Why would someone post THIS?

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

This forum post is pointless.Why would anyone want to see grilled cheese and tacos fight?Why would someone post THIS?

Because they can and it is interesting. Well if you have a problem then please do not post in this thread.
zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

well most defendantly a taco would win in a fight like that, because a taco has mega spicy goodness that burns the grilling cheese sandwich. (but if instead of a cheese sandwich it was a baconator... things might go different.

Guys come on it doesn't matter what is about in this forum, it's just fun to think about what would happen.

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

Tacos!! They PWN!

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

I'm the only one who disagrees so far, but Grilled Cheese roxers your boxers!

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

grilled cheese mmmmm... the hot cheese hurts to even look att hoho go cheese go

SivaledY
SivaledY
185 posts
Nomad

Tacos
why because tacos rule

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

In a fair fight the grilled cheese, but in street rules the taco would win.

kareybh
kareybh
158 posts
Nomad

taco by far, he'd just use some of that mexican kung fu: pull out his switchblade and glock

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

grilled cheese.... tacos suck..... most people just like the name

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I don't know. It would be a blunt tie. Because I think both would be eaten because they're good and delicious.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Probably the grilled cheese sandwich...Well, mine would at least. I season my grilled cheese with some pepper and I put bacon chips in it; quite a feast I tell ya. You can put the pepper inside with the cheese or directly on the bread while baking it, either way, it's delicious; real novelty for the grilled cheese lovers.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

*resists major urge to point out that he's the first one to notice the timestamp*

^ You people should conveniently ignore that.

I like tacos, but I think if I took a taco in one hand, and a grilled cheese sandwich in another, and started bashing them together, I think the taco would fall apart first.

So a grilled cheese wins in a fight.

Showing 16-30 of 45