ForumsGamesLast Stand Dead Zone: a Cash Cow MMO?

5 3676
EndlessMarrow
EndlessMarrow
60 posts
Nomad

The title says it all and why is Last stand dead zone a cash cow, because you got to use fuel if you want to be better then anyone else at the game.

Here are some examples on why Fuel is a ridiculous currency.

Get Hurt: When your survivor is down you have the option to wait for he/shes recovery or spend fuel to get them up and ready for more. The best advice for some gamers that have a small wallet don't use fuel just let them walk it off its better that way.

No Selling: Yes, you can't sell your own stuff for fuel unless you got the two way radio built and even then they may or may not pay up you want to know why because this game made them paranoid about their Fuel.

Bounty Office: The bounty office was a good start to get quick fuel, but it never lets you view their compound meaning you could be fighting six guys who use shotguns or seven guys with sniper rifles, its unpredictable so i highly advise gamers to have their survivors equipped with Body Armor and Heavy weapons because this game was definitely not made for newcomers.

Pricing: the pricing is ridiculous so forget buying a shotgun or even buying gear for your survivors since this game is so focused on fuel that your going to start off with some .22 Lawson and later on some automatic weapons.

I'm not trying to be mean or rant about it but this is just crazy to charge people money over the littlest thing.

• 5 Replies
WhipGrit
WhipGrit
7 posts
Nomad

Yes, I agree with all of these points. I only played the game for a couple of days myself, but it didn't take me that long to realize it was a money-grabber.

You're better off playing something else, in my opinion.

EndlessMarrow
EndlessMarrow
60 posts
Nomad

I started to play fantasy online but i cant find my character clothes xD

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

yeah you can pay to get evrything doubled so many prices to pay lmao

hopsinmycoffee
hopsinmycoffee
1 posts
Nomad

I think so far this is a pretty good game. I do understand that the developers want to make some money for their efforts and this is America after all. I also think that it can be an equalizer as resources should be scarce in a world after Zed has taken over and all systems are kaput. Only just got my radio up and have not even raided yet but looking for to playing more as time permits. I wish there was more discussion concerning the actual game - for instance raiding and what to expect and if necessary how best to protect against. Got to go - hear moaning at the gates... AAAAaaarg

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Nowadays, Since the existence of fb game application, Armor games got the same idea of turning their new exclusive flash game into an "Pay to play or Pay to win" Cause all these years they worked hard to create a masterpiece of a flash game without even earning real money from players (Ofcourse the sponsor will be held responsible of getting game developers get paid but nowadays, they want more and starting to become lazy,more greedier and you know it), But its the logical explanation for what they do for a living...

Showing 1-5 of 5