ForumsWEPRWorm Holes

10 2860
Futuro
Futuro
108 posts
Nomad

Do you think that over time, once a black hole starts to evaporates, a worm hole can form. So something else, explain what you think here.

• 10 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I don't see how a black hole could ever "evaporate" over time. A worm hole would have to be a completely different animal than a black hole and would have to be formed in a different way. There are way too many worm hole theories out there to sort through, though. It seems, though, that if there was an object so massive that it warps space time in the manner posited by worm holes, a traveler would be crushed attempting to traverse it.

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

i dont even know how the government knows about them, they are soo far away.

Tony
Tony
35 posts
Nomad

It sounds like you're not sure what a black hole actually is, it's an object of massive density, with a gravitational force strong enough to not even allow light to escape, it would have a hard time "Evaporating"

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Black holes and worm holes are completely different things. A black hole is the remains of a dead star which is very dense and has a very strong gravitational pull. A worm hole is a compact region of space in which objecys can travel masssive distances in an instant. They are completely different. People just think them similar due to their names but there is no real connection.

celtuis
celtuis
55 posts
Nomad

but a worm has nvr even been proven so how do we know it causes things traverse huge distances in an instant. also a Black Hole does "evaporate" sorta well it basically destroys its self over time

celtuis
celtuis
55 posts
Nomad

*worm hole* Sry guys wasnt paying atention lol

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Hm, I always thought that worm holes where other dimensions or was that wyrm hole? Black hole, I thought was when a star burned out.

celtuis
celtuis
55 posts
Nomad

it is a Black hole is created from the destruction of a planet and a worm can lead "supposedly" to another dimension

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

It could be interesting...the science of a Black Hole is extroadinary...but a hole that links up with another that will easily transport matter to the other place?

There are many, many, different therories...

KingRyan

celtuis
celtuis
55 posts
Nomad

Man where do these holes lead to and they if u get near one it streches you till you snap
_man that would funny to see lol_

Showing 1-10 of 10