3,111 posts

Knight

Tell me if you do.

We shall see what we shall see.

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 11:01pm

SunPixie

SunPixie

76 posts

Well you probably don't know me, but I'm also known as MoonFairy to those who were here when my account was jacked up. I was pretty darn active for a while, but after my account was messed up, there wasn't much use in staying and I needed to focus on my school at the time. I was present during the decline of activity, seeing as I joined on the tail end of the Golden Age. When that happened, a lot of us younger kids tried to keep AG alive while the older people who made all the great stuff left for school, family, life, etc. But yeah, we tried and we failed, because a majority of the new kids were either dumb as rocks or just plain annoying. Ever heard of those spam war things? They existed. They weren't a huge deal but it was after those that the 3 day thing was made, I believe.
Forgive me if I'm totally wrong on my history here. I tend to forget pretty easily with most things.
Anyways. If my account was fixed I probably would come here more, because I was a silver queen on that darn thing and I was supposed to beat MageGrayWolf at becoming gold. BUT YEAH. If my account was fixed I would be way more active because I do miss my old pals. There are too many to add onto this new account.
I'm not VERY active, but thats just because there isn't much on the forums and most of my old friends are gone. Or they're too busy modding/ignoring AG because they are mods.

Holy crap do any of the old mods even come? Cen? Zoph? Strop? Walker? D:

Okay my point is, if you become my friend I will probably come around more often. Or fix my account. Or both. Or force Nicho to stop ignoring me so I'll have an old friend to talk to. Otherwise, I'm not seeing much of a community to help save if they won't even try to communicate with me~

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 11:32pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,339 posts

Knight

Ah Ferret, nice. Another good job done by Ferret. But of course not all the credit should go to him. The other admins should also get tons of credit as well, but I don't want to name them all.

Only problem I can foresee from that, is the lacking of creation of major threads

No problem with that. I'm pretty sure many of us are already planning.

Then again, such an idea might encourage newcomers to create threads consistent with high standards so that it might be featured

There ya go. That's the spirit.

Anyways. If my account was fixed I probably would come here more, because I was a silver queen on that darn thing and I was supposed to beat MageGrayWolf at becoming gold.

You quitted because of that? Look, I know AP back then was like amazing stuff by then. But when you looked past the AP and the ranks, and see the amazing users of the community, you forget all that stuff and just go ahead and make your enjoyment on AG greater than life(well maybe not that great).

Strop?

Check the AMW, he's recently been hanging out there.

Otherwise, I'm not seeing much of a community to help save if they won't even try to communicate with me~

You gotta let the Community get to know you. As you said before, you said you had a decline in activity. Well that brings your usage down in this Community. I mean look at Ernie, he was awesome back then. But now not many people know him because of his inactivity and his awesomeness is fading away.

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 11:41pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,433 posts

Knight

You quitted because of that? Look, I know AP back then was like amazing stuff by then. But when you looked past the AP and the ranks, and see the amazing users of the community, you forget all that stuff and just go ahead and make your enjoyment on AG greater than life(well maybe not that great).

To each his/her own.

Oh Emily, you're guilt tripping me. That's not nice. D:

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 12:31am

SunPixie

SunPixie

76 posts

it isnt a recent decline for me ahahaha its more like a year and a half of not being here lol. I don't want my account back just for AP, I was remembering one of the thousands of chats I've had with so many people.

Go look at my old account, bro. I just want the people back. I don't, however, want to stay on an account that isn't truly mine. I spent years using that name, I don't want to make another account and more friends that know me by a different name. If that makes sense to you.

I quit due to personal reasons, none of which had anything to do with AG, besides the fact I was spending more time here than I should have at the time. I believe I was failing all of my classes because I would stay up until the ungodly hours of the morning talking with people. I don't blame AG for that because it was my decision to stay up, but thats what happens when you have insomnia. But hey, I left and got my life back on track. Now that I'm not a total disaster I want to come back. But I want to come back under my own name, not this one.
You don't have to convince me that this is a great community. I know what it was. I just know that half of my old friends are gone and I'm not sure about how the community is now.
And yes Ernie is a good friend of mine! He was one of the people I would talk to in the early mornings

In my time being active, I was a big AMW'er. I spent all of my time there, basically. That was the section that was hit the hardest by the decline of people. So many wonderfuly creative people leaving sort of gets you down, man.

Ah yes nicho that was its purpose. I EVEN SEE YOU ON TWITTER yet you never talk to me even though I know you see me at 5 in the goddang morning.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 12:43am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,433 posts

Knight

If you meant that I see you on Twitter when it's 5am for you, I'm not going to talk to you, you should be asleep!

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 1:02am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,339 posts

Knight

I was remembering one of the thousands of chats I've had with so many people.

Then earn them back. But with the many different people on here instead.

I just want the people back.

I feel your pain, truthfully. I've had many great friends on this site leave me. But when old friends go, new friends are sure to come by for tea.

I spent years using that name, I don't want to make another account and more friends that know me by a different name. If that makes sense to you.

It makes total sense. Just why not make the same username but add something to it? Like a number or word, that way you could still go by the same name, just with something added.

I quit due to personal reasons, none of which had anything to do with AG, besides the fact I was spending more time here than I should have at the time.

I'm not trying to bring back activity into your mind, but why not just visit once a week? That way you could still have good grades and ArmorGames to look forward to.

I would stay up until the ungodly hours of the morning talking with people.

Who didn't?

I just know that half of my old friends are gone and I'm not sure about how the community is now.

Like I said before make new ones, they may not be as memorable as your old ones but new friends always bring that smile.

The community has been getting an increase in activity so its not that bad. Its not Kongregate big(thank goodness) but hey the people on the Community are memorable, some in bad ways but they give us something to do.

So many wonderfuly creative people leaving sort of gets you down, man.

When old artists disappear, new ones come along. I'm pretty sure someone in history said that.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 1:08am

SunPixie

SunPixie

76 posts

I sleep during the day because I work at night, and all I do is work since I'm out of school.
STAY ON TOPIC, NICHO OR TAKE IT TO COMMENTS GOSH

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 1:10am

SunPixie

SunPixie

76 posts

ah yes but why make another account so special if your old one can be fixed easily, eh?