ForumsThe TavernThe nasty bachlor life

18 4633
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

SO i got a vication from the army {called "normal" - "Regila" - as a life in the normal way} of 10 days. And a few minutes ago i jsut smelled myself. damm im stink.

I just wanted to talk about the affect of short time freedom from a strickt life style. I didnt showerd for 5 days so far, i eat junk and drink junk juice, i sleep way too much and go to sleep very late.

Does something like that ever happen to you? for how long? have any tips?

• 18 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Every weekend. After a while it gets exhausting, but when it does, exercise. Working out makes you feel much better.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Sure, everybody knows that the week ends should be used to relax from work but nobody does that. It's kind of the opposite. We go to work to recuperate from Friday night and Saturday! xD

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I call it summer. I am so unclean...

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

SO i got a vication from the army {called "normal" - "Regila" - as a life in the normal way} of 10 days. And a few minutes ago i jsut smelled myself. damm im stink.

damm im stink.

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/MarkTheMayer/Funny%20Motivational%20Images/1277844718197.gif

Son, I'm disappoint.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I didnt showerd for 5 days so far, i eat junk and drink junk juice, i sleep way too much and go to sleep very late.

Yep, that's about what happens in the first week of annual leave for me. I don't get how my friends are all going on trips to Europe or the US or South America or India or China or Japan etc. etc. and asking to have a half day on their last day of work for the year so they can get to the airport on time. They be crazy.

Or you can do like I did last holidays and go to Cairns, sleep in a dingy hotel and get scabies. Oh my god that was horrendous.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Or you can do like I did last holidays and go to Cairns, sleep in a dingy hotel and get scabies.
Awww yeah playas gonna play.

I once got lice from a shady hotel over vacation. That was actually really unfun. Took care of it relatively quickly and no one else got it from me because I avoided school.

My problem with being completely and utterly disgusting is that I don't like not brushing my teeth. So I sometimes do that. And if it's too hot I'll shower.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Awww yeah playas gonna play.

I swear to god and all that is good and holy that I did not engage in anything of the sort!!!
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I just wanted to talk about the affect of short time freedom from a strickt life style. I didnt showerd for 5 days so far, i eat junk and drink junk juice, i sleep way too much and go to sleep very late.

I sleep during my weekends off from the army. What else can one do?!
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Does something like that ever happen to you? for how long? have any tips?

I've yet to live a week like that in my life... My Mom wouldn't stand for it.
a52
a52
21 posts
Peasant

Take a looooooooonnnnng shower when youre done. And work on your grammer.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I am king of the Romans and above grammar

I am a member since 24/2/2009 and above grammer.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Son, I'm disappoint.

Psst...danielo is foreign

-----

To the topic

I'm not familiar with this lifestyle of stinkiness and what not..I just can't stand it when I don't shower. It bothers me (mostly my hair)
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I go without shaving for months sometimes. I mean, I'm the only artist in my class that looks like an artist. I feel like I'm obligated to carry the banner. Plus, having a curly moustache and a beard long enough to hold your pencil/paintbrush is awesome.

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

Or you can do like I did last holidays and go to Cairns, sleep in a dingy hotel and get scabies. Oh my god that was horrendous.

Having also have slept in a dingy hotel (well, hostel) in Cairns, I am so sorry. Cairns itself is... okay I guess. Its hard to get excited about it when there are so many better places so close by.

When I have lots of free time, I get really restless and typically venture into the woods, emerging several days later. Or just bike/drive somewhere really far away. Really anything that takes me away from large populations of people. Unfortunately, I rarely have that much free time.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

In sunday im going back to the base, so so long for that life style for a while. Now not only i need to go "back to work", if a military-policeman will see im not shaved/my uniform is dirty/my hair is too long/ he is borde, i can actualy get punished for that. That is quite a quick shift of life style isnt it?

Anyway, pang, its not the stinkiness. Its the lazyness. Get fat, sleep and watch tv. To watch the 2 and 3 season of game of thrones which i didnt had the time too. Sleep like a snorlax, and basicly doing nothing.

Belive me, there is nothing that gice you more motivation than a week of this life style. And every solider will agree with me.

Showing 1-15 of 18