ForumsWEPRHoly Grail

21 5609
celtuis
celtuis
55 posts
Nomad

Man ive heard some crazy stories about it how is this gold trimmed jeweled cup that jesus drank from at the last supper or held jesu's blood after his crusifixtion that was given to mary after. also what ive just recently seen on the History Channel that says its actually a limestone (mug like) cup.Maybe its a medievil tresure that the crusaders looked for.

What are your thoughts?

• 21 Replies
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

The holy grail was not gold trimmed jeweled encrusted cup like the media brought it up to be. Jesus was not rich, and couldn't afford a cup like that. As you said it was just a simple and humble cup. Truth is, people probobly found it, just didn't realize it.

(My primary source is assumption and memory, please feel free to prove me wrong.)

celtuis
celtuis
55 posts
Nomad

ya i agree and we most likely have found the grail bcuz archeologists have found many pots,cups,dinerware,and tools in jerusalum and they also found out our mostly prove it to be true that the reason jesus was crucified was bcuz of his diciple called the guards on him. But they also say jesus told him too but i feel a sleep on that episode so i dont know the full truth

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

The holy grail was not gold trimmed jeweled encrusted cup like the media brought it up to be. Jesus was not rich, and couldn't afford a cup like that. As you said it was just a simple and humble cup. Truth is, people probobly found it, just didn't realize it.

Skull is right, Jesus was too poor, his mother Virgin Mary and Joseph didn't have that much care. Maybe he actually touched it or made it or spreeded blood on it, not sure..
celtuis
celtuis
55 posts
Nomad

see but why would all the painting put the grail out to be some jewel filled cup and why the crusaders make the grail be the way to god or immortallity i cant remember what the crusaders searched 4 it though

Correct me if im wrong

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I'm sure that, that is correct.... But also

Didn't people try to steal it?

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

I actually doubt anyone has found the grail. It was probably destroyed when the building itself was destroyed...which it had to have been at some point. I also don't think any of the sacraments that were found were ever real. Beyond that, what does it matter? If you have the crucifix or the grail, what good does it do? Nothing. It is not an object that is holy, it is Jesus.

celtuis
celtuis
55 posts
Nomad

supposoly like i said earlier its suppose to a link to god or something along those lines. Ya Danstanta i think so

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

what good does it do? Nothing. It is not an object that is holy,

Just Holy, in Jesus's time, a person should have a heart lost if they ever say God and the Heavens. Because they could actually see Jesus's father in life. Maybe even could of told the Jews to stop trying to kill Jesus...
celtuis
celtuis
55 posts
Nomad

see what would be different now if that did happen

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Grail

According to Wikipedia, it was something that Jesus used at the Last Supper. But in other religions, it is something else. Like this one religion nobody has ever heard of, it is actually something to praise or perish.

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

Oh, I am sorry the post I made with the site was bad. Here is a new one so that you can get to Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Grail

orkahmrust
orkahmrust
16 posts
Nomad

i think that it was just an ordinary cup cuz jesus wasnt rich or nethng and if it really did happen that way that he drank from it then it caught his blood i doubt it had special propertys tho
even if it did happen that way i dnt think its still in one piece its prlly broken up into pieces as just another ordinary cup in some ruins in israel

celtuis
celtuis
55 posts
Nomad

ya i know jesus used nut if u think about it wouldnt it be againest christanity bcuz u cant worship items or (icons)

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

Jesus was rich, he was rich with the knowledge of God. He shared his knowledge with people from all around, and the things that he got, were maybe gifts or things from God.

celtuis
celtuis
55 posts
Nomad

ya thats a good point maybe "God" just improved the cup

:just putting out ideas lol:

Showing 1-15 of 21