ForumsGamesKingdom Hearts 3 announced

21 3958
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

PS4 wins console war, pack your bags folks.

• 21 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

Did I mention omg?

Source?? =O

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i cant say im too excited... after all the side games the series lost its magic for me... and after seeing all the side games gameplay styles i also doubt they will go back to 1s or at least 2s gameplay which are the only ones i liked... :/

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Announced to "be in development" that is. You won't be seeing it for quite a while to come.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

i cant say im too excited... after all the side games the series lost its magic for me... and after seeing all the side games gameplay styles i also doubt they will go back to 1s or at least 2s gameplay which are the only ones i liked... :/

I swear...if they use that arbitrary and asinine card battle system...
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Doesn't look like card battle to me.

I think that was the sound of locking on to a target near the end of the video.
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

That footage looks ridiculously Alpha....to the point where it looks to me more like a proof-of-concept cutscene rather than actual gameplay.

I wouldn't be surprised if the game changes a bit the next time they show it off. Probably not to the point where they'll put the crappy card game back, but still.

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

Anyway I read it comes even to X1 Im on mobile so Ill try finding the source again tommorow.

Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/e3-2013-kingdom-hearts-iii-heading-to-xbox-one

I found it even on mobile after all sorry for double post.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

PS4 wins console war, pack your bags folks.

I really love to burst your bubble right now, but it's for Xbox One too

I'm somewhat looking forward to it, I would be more excited but my siblings aren't too excited because... Well, think of the theme and everything. Still we played so much time on them and on the top 100 video games on G4 they got MMA fighters and rappers on there talking about how much hey loved the game so that does kinda make them feel less amazed about wanting it.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

*Party Party Party Party*

You guys don't know how happy I am about this. KH is my favorite series of all time. For those of you talking about the battle system that was in Chain of Memories, I highly doubt they will use it. That style was only used in Chain of Memories and was never used again. Plus not many people liked it.

@thebluerabbit How can you say that? While I agree that 1 and 2 are the best not all the others were horrible. Dream Drop Distance was really good. I liked that game a lot. It was more like the originals to me. Ya they have had some sucky fillers like 358/2 days and Coded but don't give up on the series.

@pang OMG is right. I am still freaking out.

@KentyBK It isn't really an Alpha version either. They probably only worked on that one part to show. My guess is they have all the ideas and drawings done but they have to do all the coding, cleaning up images, debugging, etc.

Also I have watched the trailer like 7 times. And yes I sing to the song. Don't judge.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Ah screw the Xbox done.

A kingdom hearts game on the Xbox thats just yucky eww ugh. Thats like Beastiality blech.

The Xbox was probably so horrible that they Paid Square Enix and Disney to let them have an actual good game on a horrible console. I wonder if I can watch the Disney channel on the X1 while playing the game

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

@KentyBK It isn't really an Alpha version either. They probably only worked on that one part to show. My guess is they have all the ideas and drawings done but they have to do all the coding, cleaning up images, debugging, etc.

Fine then. Call it &quotossibly-finished-with-pre-production" footage instead of Alpha. The point was that it looked really noticeably early in development.

The Xbox was probably so horrible that they Paid Square Enix and Disney to let them have an actual good game on a horrible console. I wonder if I can watch the Disney channel on the X1 while playing the game

Or you know, maybe they wanted to release their games on more platforms to sell them to more people.

Crazy thought, I know.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

true... but im not just talking about that... i didnt like any of the gameplays except 1 and 2. i know most people like birth by sleeps gameplay even more then the normal... i just dont and ill be very disapointed if (when) it will be that.

also... the scenes graphics.... i usually dont complain about graphics but the gameplay part looked better then the scene(?). it was so... mario-ish style...

How can you say that? While I agree that 1 and 2 are the best not all the others were horrible. Dream Drop Distance was really good. I liked that game a lot. It was more like the originals to me. Ya they have had some sucky fillers like 358/2 days and Coded but don't give up on the series.

pfff... i thought recoded was bearable in terms of gameplay and only just meh in terms of story. i think dream drop distance is the worst in the series and even though days had a lame gameplay it was my fav handheld because it had a good story.
Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

Ah screw the Xbox done.

A kingdom hearts game on the Xbox thats just yucky eww ugh. Thats like Beastiality blech.

Look I know news about X1 just came out and it's still quite a shock how bad they screwed it up but it's not necesary to point that out in this way.

dream drop distance is the worst in the series

I actually liked it's gameplay even more then 1s and 2s gameplay (yes I just wrote that) but the story sort of sucked (but I still think it's awesome game).

days had a lame gameplay it was my fav handheld because it had a good story.

Gameplay would be okay but those place examination and sneaking mission where awful and too frequent in my opinion.
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

The Xbox was probably so horrible that they Paid Square Enix and Disney to let them have an actual good game on a horrible console.

Square Enix isn't making tons of cash at the moment. They need all the profit they can get.
Showing 1-15 of 21