ForumsGamesColony Tournament 2013

98 15927
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Hi all,

Welcome to the page that the 2013 Colony Tournament will be discussed at... So discuss about it. 1v1, 2v2, all ideas are welcome. Also decide the date and who's running it. If it was up to me, it will happen within the next month and a half, but its not my decision yet.

• 98 Replies
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I shall probably get eliminated the first round XP.

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

I'll come if its 1v1,you see,I'm not great at this,but would like to give it a try,so i don't want to drag a team mate down.

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

C'mon dark u would last longer than the first round. You might even last to the second round. And lucky for u u have to die twice to get kicked out.

And yes the tournament is 1v1 and has two slots left

Zaitut
Zaitut
1 posts
Nomad

Sign me up!

buffro
buffro
30 posts
Jester

I would sign up for this tournament but i can't get on colony that often.
ikr

Aroni7
Aroni7
2 posts
Blacksmith

i know that its full right now but if someone drops out or cant play can u put me on?

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Yea, more people came sign up then what's put as a max. And I disabled the limit so more then 32 people are in there anyway

Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

Well chess i actually think it be fair to put u vs soccerdude in the first round and pill vs mba? Agree? Cause than they wont just easily get past at the start and i aint that great at 1v1 anymore haven't played a normal 1v1 for months maybe almost a year..

Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

Uh maybe me vs darktrooper than? I probably lose but whatever and uhm guest12345 against Razi.. Uh trying vs buffro and barrels vs hezdog? I know im a bit running ahead but i think if u make these matches the first round would at least be fun for everyone xD well maybe u can switch the ones in this comment a bit but still

Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

Sorry for triple posting lol XD but as it isnt spam i hope there wont be someone flagging this :/ i mean im just bringing a message so uh what bout fortinbras against Hoes, 12gauge against Brickbesrd, phantomlurker against urbanholy?

SwampertDestiny
SwampertDestiny
47 posts
Nomad

After being nagged several times and trying to convince me (More noobs in tourney than expected, theres people like icecreamman and pangy, losers vs losers and other's objection.)

I finally decided to join.

However, I can quit my own spot if I want because of personal preferences, I like 2v2 more than 1v1, but maybe I can hold up my own 1v1 myself.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Clausse, I'm pretty sure the matches are all randomized. It wouldn't be fair to match the best players with players of equal caliber in the first round; let them meet each other in the semis/finals.

And Chess, keep an eye out for UrbanHoly, I heard he glitches with communism, which would be very hard to catch because of the extra influence communism gains without other players seeing it.

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Thnx for the heads soccer...

and clausse... ill answer ur question in a pm on the tournament site so that people dont get ideas

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Sign-up are closing in 3 days so expect the tourney to start within the next week. Prepare now and look back here for updates on the tourney date.

buffro
buffro
30 posts
Jester

Uh maybe me vs darktrooper than? I probably lose but whatever and uhm guest12345 against Razi.. Uh trying vs buffro and barrels vs hezdog?
y me vs trying? im not nearly as good as him and @soccerdude, urbanholy is actually darktroop thats y darktroop isnt signed up for the tourny

Showing 46-60 of 98