ForumsGamesColony Tournament 2013

98 15945
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Hi all,

Welcome to the page that the 2013 Colony Tournament will be discussed at... So discuss about it. 1v1, 2v2, all ideas are welcome. Also decide the date and who's running it. If it was up to me, it will happen within the next month and a half, but its not my decision yet.

• 98 Replies
buffro
buffro
30 posts
Jester

also spymaster glitches sometimes with mon and influ units which is pretty easy to catch but still...

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Pill told me UrbanHoly was DesertFang, lol :P

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

well dark told me urban was dark so...

buffro
buffro
30 posts
Jester

urban created a game called "dark's game" and then admitted to being darktroop so unless hes darktroop, urban, and desert....

buffro
buffro
30 posts
Jester

oh and also hes sparkman lol

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Well then, I stand corrected. UrbanHoly's armatar is the same as Dark's anyway, so it's probably true.

I'm not accusing Dark of glitching then; Pill basically told me that UrbanHoly might have been DesertFang and then DesertFang used to glitch.

Sorry Dark :*(

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

DesertFang was a good guy :P

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

pangy

The hell is a pangy?
Clausse
Clausse
66 posts
Shepherd

Yea desert is fine btw chess dont u have to like register somewhere what our timezones are etc?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

*cracks knuckles*

Looks like I am to begin some practicing/getting adjusted to the game

SwampertDestiny
SwampertDestiny
47 posts
Nomad

ohoho pangy
you shouldn't be giving inside a competitive game with certain knowledge involved, no hacking or ugly builds.

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

By the number of random people I'm assuming that there is going to be alot of no shows. So does the person they were suppoed to play get a free win?

progamers4k
progamers4k
16 posts
Nomad

I unfortunately don't believe i'm gonna be able to catch it :/ Although i'm glad that events like this are still possible for colony after such a long time xD Well good luck to all of the contestants.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So what's going on with this?

SwampertDestiny
SwampertDestiny
47 posts
Nomad

OBJECTION

Showing 61-75 of 98