ForumsWEPRCan two people touch eachother?

40 11407
th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

This case is not completely mine, as I got the idea from another debate on the same topic, but I would still like to attempt to argue it myself. This is a challenge for me to attempt to argue something that at first seems ridiculous, but at second glance, makes some sense. This is a sequel to my Is Al Gore a Terrorist? topic when I attempted to argue that he was. The question: Is it physically possible to touch someone?

The scientific argument is that Humans are made up of atoms, atoms are made up of protons, neutrons, and electrons. Protons are + charged, Neutrons are neutral, and electrons are - charged. It is also a scientificcaly, accepted fact that like charges repel, and opposite charfes attract. As electrons are on the outermost layer, orbiting the nucleus wich contains protons and neutrons, when you "touch" someone you are not actually touching, because your electrons will repel one another.

Keep in mind this is not about wether you can "feel" someone, but wether you can TOUCH them.

• 40 Replies
Showing 46-45 of 40