ForumsGamesKingdom Rush Frontiers, Ever gonna be released for flash?

86 37330
gamerzakiullah
gamerzakiullah
41 posts
Shepherd

i was a bit disturbed by the fact that KR-F is released on ipad,iphone etc but not for flash.....it was the flash version at armor games that made kingdom rush so popular and now they are not even letting us play for free on flash...is this true???cause if it is than i hate ironhide.....not everyone has an ipad etc...

• 86 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

"Good" news, but only for Android users, release date: September 26

Still no Flash version...

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

Yep, I have seen their facebook update. Again, same news for FLASH, we are working hardddddddddddddddd...

TINRIB
TINRIB
2 posts
Shepherd

Its outrageous the way ironhide have treated the flash fans who made them popular in the first place.
I sure hope their PR man has gotten the sack, cos its utter bull**** the lack of infomation comming from them.

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

Latest update:

Flash is very soon but we still don't have an expected date. Our idea is to release it with the 15 campaign stages and all heroes.

All stages are done, only some heroes remain to be programmed. Alric, Mirage, Cronan and Blackthorne are done (they only need some polish), Sha'tra is on it's way but the others (Nivus, Dierdre, Grawl and Ashbite) still need all the programing. I will update on this topic when we have news

bar10022
bar10022
13 posts
Peasant

if u look at the news on this site Iron Hide has announced that the game will be coming to armor games sometime next spring!!! so happy

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Did you mean the news on AG? If so... that news was... so ****ed old... they theme in that news was a release in Spring 2013...

So welcome to the future!

Lil update? Well, here it is: the iOS version was released june 6, and that was only the iOS version. The android version was released yesterday, sep 26. They are still working on flash/steam versions.

Chils post is a paste from a official post made in Ironhides own Forum. So we can hope on a release this year... hopefully not in spring 2014... but far, far away from a spring 2013-release which was theme on the news....

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Latest news of this neverending story (well, ok, there is a lil light at the end of the tunnel):

2 more heros need to be implemented, then the whole thing need some polish...

abimaria
abimaria
1 posts
Nomad

Its already OCTOBER!!!!!! winter is coming still no sign of kingdom rush frontiers for flash....

gamerzakiullah
gamerzakiullah
41 posts
Shepherd

it aint coming......not in my lifetime

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

They work on the last two heros now, then they polish the whole thing... i have slight hope that we will see it this year^^

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Now they are working on the last hero (ashbite), then some polish...

mrdeath9700
mrdeath9700
50 posts
Nomad

I would like to formally apologize I was joking but krf was supposed to be released in spring and it is october

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

I am done waiting for flash, so i started playing it on my Galaxy S4 and tab 3.0. It is amazing..

bar10022
bar10022
13 posts
Peasant

if there is another kingdom rush game I hope they don't give up on flash players also I hope they don't sell off the franchise to another company like how pop cap gave PvZ to EA

duckhuntingcarolina
duckhuntingcarolina
1 posts
Shepherd

Per SravanChil, that is why this has taken so long. They are getting as much money as possible. Why give something for free when people will pay either pay immediately or wait and pay eventually.

Showing 31-45 of 86