ForumsGamesKingdom Rush Frontiers, Ever gonna be released for flash?

86 37289
gamerzakiullah
gamerzakiullah
41 posts
Shepherd

i was a bit disturbed by the fact that KR-F is released on ipad,iphone etc but not for flash.....it was the flash version at armor games that made kingdom rush so popular and now they are not even letting us play for free on flash...is this true???cause if it is than i hate ironhide.....not everyone has an ipad etc...

• 86 Replies
bar10022
bar10022
13 posts
Peasant

UnleashedUponMankind how do you find your info on KRF

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

UnleashedUponMankind how do you find your info on KRF

You can get that information from the Ironhide forums.
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Yes, as Gantic said, from their own forums.

Their Facebook/Twitter is useless on this point. They have a main thread in their forums where they (2 from Ironhide) sometimes set a post or two.

bar10022
bar10022
13 posts
Peasant

k thanks (just curious)

bar10022
bar10022
13 posts
Peasant

I think I looked at one of those forums

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

So, all heros are done, now they need to polish them... then merge the things together and then they can start testing/polishing it... if they dont face any major issues they "may have a beta version soon"... could be a november launch, october is out, equla how far they are done it, cuz now its "update time" for iOS/android on oct 31,

mrdeath9700
mrdeath9700
50 posts
Nomad

YES FINALLY ITS ALMOST DONE!

benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

When will it come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Erm? You end a question with a "!", not with a "?"...? Well....

Ironhide dont set a release date yet.
But it will not be this month, because they release a new iOS/Android update at the end of october.
After that we will see some self-edulation from them... and then... maybe we will see a flash release date... maybe...

jimbrown257
jimbrown257
25 posts
Blacksmith

It's funny to read through this thread and see all the definite release dates.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Actual they test the flash-version... fixing bugs... polish.. so sometime after 31 oct... hopefully this year^^

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Ok... after the last post from them i must change my words:

hopefully this year^^

I think we can screw a KRF-flash versino this year, reason:

Hi guys!

Flash is coming really soon, I'm working a lot with lito and we have the worst issues resolved so I don't think it will take much more. Heroes are pretty much done and tested except some minor details, same with levels and bosses. Also we have the new online save system ready so an internal beta is going to happen now, then we'll fix all the issues found on this beta and release a closed beta some weeks before the public release.

Official post from their forums... and why does he contradict his own words?

Really soon?
As he said they are still on a internal beta-testing... after that they go on a closed beta... some weeks before the release...
So really soon on one hand and "some weeks" on the other...

If i write what im thinking when i read their post --> permban.
gamerzakiullah
gamerzakiullah
41 posts
Shepherd

i have lost all hope.....i dont even care anymore.....i rarely check for it, and i do not think that even when it will come i will play it as enthusiastically as i would have....

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Maybe... maybe not... as they say, they are in a internal beta-stage, they still work on some things meanwhile, so nobody knows how long they run this internal beta...
After that they fix the issues they found in this internal beta... no chance to say how many they found and how long it takes to fix this issues...
Then they will start a closed-beta... nobody knows how long this will run... "some weeks" could mean nearly anything ... meanwhile and after that closed-beta they fix the issues they found... aain, no chance to say how long that will take...
And then, they are ready to push a release-date... normaly they set a release-date 2 weeks before the release is... if this would be in December they have only 4 weeks left (4 + 2 = 6 = end December)... but probably... well, all bets are off.

tunis5000
tunis5000
10 posts
Peasant

They said that they were gonna make it late December or early January as i what i could find so will there be a flash version coming soon?As of what i heard ..... yes.They made a flash release video on their channel

Showing 46-60 of 86