475 posts
Nomad

What do you think about Kingdon Hearts?

• 124 Replies
jamz92
jamz92
56 posts
Nomad

I prefer the original Kingdom Hearts to any other.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I prefer the original Kingdom Hearts to any other.

It's true the first one was more challenging. The rest are pretty good though.
jamz92
jamz92
56 posts
Nomad

It's true the first one was more challenging. The rest are pretty good though.

Yeh, I have been enjoying the DS Japanese one at the minute. It's not great but what do you expect from a portable game
GothicPunk17
GothicPunk17
18 posts
Nomad

It was a pretty good game.
I like KH2 better.

tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

I enjoyed the game. However, now that I look back at me playing those games at an early age, it was pretty much a waste of my time because the story became more and more convuluded and confusing(like MGS)as time passed.

Grassble
Grassble
167 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Hearts was so fun and exciting I couldn't stop playing it. I was about to beat the game when my brother sold it the next day. I was so sad.

tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

Let me dum down the ending: retarded and not worth the effort you put into the game.

KuxirRandomMaster
KuxirRandomMaster
50 posts
Nomad

The ending is really great but if you want the most of the series you really gotta pay attention to all the parts of the storyline, thats the best part!

tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

The ending actually caused me bodily harm as I had major cut wounds from splintering the disk all over me.

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

I didn't like the end of Kingdom Hearts 2. I kept thinking to myself, "Why did it end like this?" Cursed happy endings, now there seems to be no way they can continue Sora's story.

KUJU
KUJU
48 posts
Nomad

i think that Kingdom Hearts has one of the best stories ever... the characters too... it takes you to another world and you won't get out of there...
the battles are also funny and exciting... I <3 KH

pcasper200000
pcasper200000
1 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Hearts was a perfect combanation of Final Fantasy and Disney. I just odorded Sora and I think all the way to the end of the game there was not a single dought in my mind that this game was great. I recommend it to every-one I ever came in contact with. Contral were easy the only probles were that donald and goofy died to easily but that relly wasn't I problem because of the extra member that joins your party at every world and beraly did anything to help and the camera sometimes got stuck to a wall which is a minor malfuction. Other than that the game was great I rated it a 10/10 on ign.com

supersnazzi
supersnazzi
20 posts
Nomad

I love it, I have played them all and must say this is one of my favorite series. Final Fantasy being the first.

Arakaso
Arakaso
9 posts
Nomad

KHis a good game coz it released for a lot of different consoles and thats great.i bought KH birth by sleep when it released but i like more KH 2 =/ idk maybe its too easy

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

hey dude your not allowed to bring back dead threads. even though this was a super successfull one, you still cant

Showing 106-120 of 124