475 posts
Nomad

What do you think about Kingdon Hearts?

• 124 Replies
HMFan814
HMFan814
8 posts
Nomad

KH is an excellent series of games, but I have to admit the story is getting a little too painful to follow. Don't get me wrong, I love the story, but they need to wrap things up and move on to another story. Game-play wise it can't be beat though.

6 posts
Nomad

In my opinion, Kingdom Hearts is an entertaing fighting game that draws in the attention of kids, due to the Disney charactors, and attempts to attract the attention of the older-teen group, due to the presence of the Final Fantasy charactors who 80's and 90's kids know and love.
Though this game was a sucess, it was also, in my opinion, a slight failure. I do enjoy the game, but it feels kinda weird having Donald Duck and Cloud fighting side by side.
However, though Kingdom Hearts has had a few games, (such as Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days) they still manage to have an elaborate, entertaining storyline that keeps most gamers playing.
Overall, I think Kindom Hearts is doing a great job and that they do need to keep up the great work.

3picGam3r
3picGam3r
81 posts
Nomad

All of them are great but the first one is a little too hard

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

All of them are great but the first one is a little too hard

its not that the first one was to hard, its that the second one was insanely easy compared to it
Showing 121-124 of 124