ForumsThe TavernAnother Community Meetup date. THIS TIME NO SPAMMING!!!

78 11066
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

June 28th Saturday.

Anytime you want to. Armorgames time is in New York time if you are wondering...

For anyone who doesn't know how this'll work. What will happen is on that day just log into Armor Games then we get to see how many participated on the community page. Last time we did this it was a Tuesday so not many people showed up.

As you all know the bottom of the community page doesn't have very many names in it. usually 35-100 names. I want this fact to change. For just one day I want the number of names to skyrocket! To blow through the roof! not because I want to see how popular I am or anything, but I want to see the Armor Games spirit!

If you would like to participate PLEASE say so below.

And remember folks NO SPAMMING WHAT-SO-EVER!!!!

thanks!
-Squidlidink

• 78 Replies
Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Yeah whats the point,maybe lag the server :S?
Anyways i will be in i think.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

12:00 NOON IS THE TIME YOU WANT TO COME. NOON ARMORGAMES TIME!!!!!! I POSTED A TIME ZONE MAP EARLIER ON> CHECK THAT OUT FOR MORE INFO!!!!!

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

you don't need to get into the community. you just need to get on the site. That's all. you don't need to post. we just want to see how many peeps we can get.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Yeah I know, I mean I could not get on, and my dang computer started to slow down, don't know if it was you people! But when I went to Youtube it was fine, so it was all of you! And well me haha!

But whast the point?

Last time it was almost the same amount of people hear as always. But yeah mabey this one will work better.

Oh and can you tell your "scouts" not to spam me!

I recived the "be hear on...bla...bla" message atleast 5-8 times!

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

LGB! I stopped doing that. I said on the TITLE! And I havent sent out a single message. If people are still spamming you it is beyond my control. Now I know you're mad, but I don't want to get banned. I said sorry and I stopped, plus lost like 500 AP. No Joke. so don't make a fuss cause I learned my lesson.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Now I know you're mad,

No, Im not mad, and I did respond to all of them in a positive way! It's no big deal I just wanted to let you know that it's eevrywhere.

I stopped doing that

Okey then, good to know.....

But like I said I'll be there haha!
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

thanks lilgangsta!

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

No problem and are you sure just as many will come on or more? I mean then you recently planned?

--------interesting fact--------

Last time I checked there were 94 users on today, (or 94 names on the list down there)

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

What is the point of these meet-ups other than trying to get a lot of users on armor games?

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Cool, i get peopel to argue to!

Anyway, thanks for putting it on a saturday!Perfect time for when i log in!

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

No problemo plokkey.

So far we have Drakokirby Arax_Nisanu crazynaitor Freeze752 LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE Alguzara and plokkey all taking part. Oh! and me..

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

What is the point of these meet-ups other than trying to get a lot of users on armor games?

Well you sir have answered your own question right there!

Well thats the whole point, and squid, why don't you ask the mods if they can have a day each month or year, that is called AR DAY or something and many users long on that day, and we try to beat the previouse years/months record of users on????
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

A great way to spread the word is to put it in our about, some people might notice it and join too!

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

yeah. OK PLOKKEY.

ANYONE OUT THERE THAT WANTS TO spread the word... DO SO ON YOUR ABOUTS!!! not BY SPAMMING!!!!!!!

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

STOP SCREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno why i just did tht. Anyway i like Blazes idea.

Showing 16-30 of 78