ForumsThe TavernAnother Community Meetup date. THIS TIME NO SPAMMING!!!

78 11065
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

June 28th Saturday.

Anytime you want to. Armorgames time is in New York time if you are wondering...

For anyone who doesn't know how this'll work. What will happen is on that day just log into Armor Games then we get to see how many participated on the community page. Last time we did this it was a Tuesday so not many people showed up.

As you all know the bottom of the community page doesn't have very many names in it. usually 35-100 names. I want this fact to change. For just one day I want the number of names to skyrocket! To blow through the roof! not because I want to see how popular I am or anything, but I want to see the Armor Games spirit!

If you would like to participate PLEASE say so below.

And remember folks NO SPAMMING WHAT-SO-EVER!!!!

thanks!
-Squidlidink

• 78 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

SHOW YOU AG_PRIDE AND JOIN!!!

If your in my group AG_pride, this is the best place to show it!

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

thanks for your advice plokkey!

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Community Meetup would be where? Im not going to assume New York, but what does this mean?

CokeCokeCoke
CokeCokeCoke
12 posts
Nomad

I'm defenitely going to be there.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

No, no. We don't go to New York. He means New York time which is Eastern Time Zone. So if your Western, add 3 hours.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

thanks CCC! And thanks you all for participating. Me and Little gangsterblaze are trying to get Carlie to let this become a monthly thing. She said she would look into it.

Dan_Paladin
Dan_Paladin
4 posts
Nomad

I'll try to get on as early as possible then.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

Um. no. this time it has a specific time which is NOON!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET ON AT NOON!!!!!!!!

NOON!!! NOON!!!

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

so... um.... anyone coming? Remember. It's THIS Saturday.... AT NOON!!! I posted a time zone table earlier, so if you are confused about when to come on, refer to that. It isn't noon YOUR time I'm talking about it's Armorgames time or EASTERN time that I am talking about so. If you are still confused then SEE THE TIME ZONE MAP!

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

its not that important squid.

Ribery
Ribery
39 posts
Nomad

I'm coming on every day at every time, so I think I'll have to be there.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

ok. Thanks again to everyone coming.... but we need more people! So sign up now.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Well they could just come without posting.

Well i think only about 150-200 or maybe even 300 would come along that day.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

actually i used to live in indiana and we were so close to the time zones we never had to change our clocks

good its on a saturday so more people who don't usually work, watch fav tv shows, swim, or play ps3 at 12-2pm
of course it is also the best time to go outside swim play on a saturday you need to make it so its around 6 when everything is dieing down

haha i got you to look at this italicized message!

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

yeah you guys are spammers I got atleast 5 comments on my page about this last time so I will not participate(but I will prob be on) so what does it matter

Showing 31-45 of 78