ForumsPopular MediaRight now I'm listening to...

7307 1652585
thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

Ok, in this thread you simply post whatever bands, songs, or playlists you've been listening to recently. I don't believe this is a duplicate thread but I'm sorry if it is. One rule though- don't be a music snob/ elitist. A bit of debate is fine, but don't bully anyone out of the thread. If we're all respectful and open-minded, this is a great way to share music and maybe try something new.

The past few days I've been listening to a few songs by Wintersleep: "Nothing is Anything (Without You)" , "Weighty Ghost", and "Laser Beams." Aside from those, I haven't had much of a craving for anything in particular in the past few days and I've been using shuffle on my iPod.

• 7,307 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

... Speaking of the Poison Girls, was reminded of their "Cry No More." Again, I know a slightly different version, but this will have to do.

Which brought back memories of The Plot's "No More Genocide" (late 1980's Dutch/international [post-?] punk band) -- obscure enough it seems that I can't find it online. It's a cover, looks like of this Holly Near song, if that is indeed he original; I don't find this amazingly pretty, but the lyrics remain striking.

The Plot in turn were partly a progression of a group called Naa A Da Fink Sa -- of which the web seems aptly that much more oblivious Loved their "'Nichts' auf 4 Beinen." Ah, "Weiss jeder," "Menschen halten Menschen," sure.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Prayer For Mockery - Whitechapel

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Approaching Nirvana's playlist

Last song: Sugar High

~~Black~~

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

The Glitch Mob - Drink The Sea This whole album is pretty great, and my favorite song besides the ever so popular Fortune Days, is We Swarm.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Never Forgive Me - Carnifex so glad there's a fair size of death meta/ core fans on AG.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester
Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Frozen Soundtrack. Too good.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts