ForumsPopular MediaRight now I'm listening to...

7307 1652382
thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

Ok, in this thread you simply post whatever bands, songs, or playlists you've been listening to recently. I don't believe this is a duplicate thread but I'm sorry if it is. One rule though- don't be a music snob/ elitist. A bit of debate is fine, but don't bully anyone out of the thread. If we're all respectful and open-minded, this is a great way to share music and maybe try something new.

The past few days I've been listening to a few songs by Wintersleep: "Nothing is Anything (Without You)" , "Weighty Ghost", and "Laser Beams." Aside from those, I haven't had much of a craving for anything in particular in the past few days and I've been using shuffle on my iPod.

• 7,307 Replies
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

Rex Duodecim Angelus

Pretty awesome, actually.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Rex Duodecim Angelus

thats pretty cool indeed ^^

and it somehow brought me to here:
The Wanderers - 06 Mayor Maynot
=D xD =D
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

Oh and now I'm listening to Ugly Story. It's not from the official Homestuck albums but it's still pretty great. Though just recently I've been listening to a lot of the coloUrs and mayhem: Universe B album which has a load of really awesome songs. I've been listening to a lot of those lately so I guess it wouldn't be too remiss if I posted them in this thread, right?

Red Disc
Blue Atom
Pipeorgankind

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Holy Wars/The Punishment Due - Megadeth

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

[quote=MacII]Conjunto Ibérico & Conny Jansen Danst[/quote]

Keeping my i's dotted, the latter of course properly known as Conny Janssen danst.

[quote=MacII]Die Schmetterlinge, Tot oder lebendig (Dead Or Alive, the song on a search now appears to be from the Paris Commune (1871)).[/quote]

That's what you get for hasty web searching, of course it rather appears to have been written by them, to commemorate the Commune, as part of their "oratorio," the Proletenpassion (Proletarian's Passion).

With a new impending war being tossed about as if it were candy we're speaking of, I was reminded of Radical Dance Faction's Babylon.

Which perhaps makes for a sitting signing-off for me, it was a thread here featuring members' pics that brought it home to me just how out of place my presence here really might be. That isn't a rejection or a putting myself above it, but, one needs to fairly seek out one's peers and equals, mustn't one.

Nor then is it a drama-queen'esque goodbye, I think I'll be back to mostly anonymous goofy gaming, but inasmuch as it's sometimes handy to log in to do so, I reckon I will & take the ocassional peak here, and who knows leave a comment sometimes.

Cheers folks, it's been my pleasure if a short-lived affair in this intensity (these web addictions don't tend to do none of us any good in the long run anyhows, now do they).

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Um,

a sitting signing-off

fitting, of course &*^ ;-)

A horse & half a kingdom's rush for an edit button!
Krinviper
Krinviper
2 posts
Peasant

Dream Theater: On the Backs of Angels; I like a lot of extreme metal, such as Megadeth, Slayer and Death, but I like progressive music as well.( Don't get me wrong. I understand and appreciate both styles of music to a far larger extent than most people go to, but I wish I could hear something progressive, extreme, melodic as well as intelligent lyrically, and this is close. I listen to neoclassical metal as well.[url=http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28MmnThlYOo]

thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

Cheers folks, it's been my pleasure if a short-lived affair in this intensity

Peace out, best of luck to you
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

It's Time to Begin- Imagine Dragons

I love this song. Radioactive is a little overrated I think, but this song is great.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

i stumbled upon this... i think it is amazing.
Skye - I Believe
(no it's not religious =) )

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

Some of my favs-
One Republic- Feel Again
Coldplay- Paradise
Imagine Dragons- Radioactive
MJ & JB- Slave to the Rhythm
Katy Perry- Roar
Mike Posner- The way it used to be.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Peace out, best of luck to you

Thanks, looks like I may already be finding my answer: See if one can help other gamers along with their technological struggles, leave the wider views on life & love for another time and place

Cheerio. Ah, plus the occasional song then: The Clash, Armagideon Time.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Right now, I'm listening to Eisbrecher, a Neue Deutsche Harte band like Rammstein, though more melodic and not as heavy.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Matt Guitar Murphy - guitar play

we all know Matt "Guitar" Murphy of the blues brothers of course. but many dont know that he's also a great jazz player. ^^

Showing 91-105 of 7307