ForumsThe TavernSecret Communications of the Mods

90 37578
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

When you're swamped, cling to an egoistic idea to hydrate your curiosity. Attention that will snare a skewed micromemory iteratively tweaks a discomfort, slowly allowing it easement. Skills we, at the second, immediately stir towards efficiency will ignite a pure, precise response strengthening thoughts, wishes, essences, moods, and nexuses. So humor a stimulus.

• 90 Replies
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

What a peculiar thread.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Await ghoulish familial utterances, advancing robust demonic essence. But grousing at irascible behemoths may attract emphatic death a magnitude unimaginable.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

You all disgust me.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Displeasure, like everything else, is merely relative.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Awkward, so awkard. Miss Mary employs owls mounted on a CD. Peter erases misunderstandings and eggs, attempting a challenge next as many omelettes before.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Do I smell a looming challenge mixed in with Peter's eggs?

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Salvidian speaks mod. Teach me, master.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Sporadic messaging crams astrological coincidences into particular clouds. Bandying emissions but ascertaining deep smatterings require an atavistic aberration. Gut etiology links staph association closely.facing acronymous skill. Will endings egress?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Embittered balderdash hypertrophies abnormal response. Twilight beckons, as the mould subsumes all edifice. Oddly, broken copper appendages may thin lichen and attenuate.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Either that actually makes sense, or I should be sent to the AG Asylum...

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I'm going with my gut and translating Gantic's message. I'm guessing that's the challenge that's supposed to stimulate humor.

Sporadic messaging

I think it's safe to assume the "sporadic messaging" is the secret communications of the mods, otherwise known as the posts in this thread.

crams astrological coincidences into particular clouds

The "astrological coincidences" and &quotarticular clouds" allude to there being a larger body or system, and only part of that system is being uncovered. In simpler terms, we're only understanding some parts of the conversation and the previous understandings were lucky guesses. I think.

Bandying emissions

"Bandying" means to transmit. "Emissions" are probably thoughts are ideas; it's allegoric, so basic emissions aren't what we're looking for. So we're transmitting ideas.

but ascertaining deep smatterings require an atavistic aberration.

But getting full understanding requires an ancient, unwelcome guest. The ancient, unwelcome guest might be referring to one of jeol's prides or elders that he made up earlier. So we're transmitting ideas but we aren't getting the full picture. Either that or Gantic's saying one of the mods didn't understand something.

Gut etiology

"Etiology" is referring to a system. I'm guessing "gut etiology" is referring to our gut feeling, or the random guesses we've made so far. I think.

links staph association closely

"Staph" has to do with a high-speed multiplying bacteria, or something. Associating something that multiplies quickly to our "gut feeling" might be a prediction of what I'm doing right now, and what I'm doing now might cause others to join in. Maybe.

facing acronymous skill

"Acronymous" means with acronyms, but I think it's used in a way that it's meant to say specific or strong knowledge. So it's like gut feeling vs. knowledge.

Will endings egress?

"Egress" means to be out of place. Will endings be out of place? Maybe it means this isn't going where Gantic expects it to go, or maybe he's winging this entire thread.

I feel ponderous today.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Should coldness swell its porous advertisements, would wishing ethers stumble shortly to bundles against shuttles?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I shouldn't have expected confirmation. xD

Embittered

"Embittered" means to cause resentfulness or make someone resentful.

hypertrophies

Means to enlarge.

Embittered balderdash hypertrophies abnormal response

I think this means "Resentful-insinuating garbage creates difference in response". I think it means something bad yielded something unexpected. I'm not very sure.

Twilight beckons, as the mould subsumes all edifice

"Morning is coming, as the mold consumes the building". Some elaborate metaphor. I don't know what this is all about.

Oddly, broken copper appendages may thin lichen and attenuate.

"Strangely, broken copper bandages may lessen." I don't know about this either.

Skipping Gantic's last post for now.
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I agree. More noises disappear, aquatic mushrooms melt usually. Attention! Birds move instead.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Accountability thwarts lesser eccentric akinesia. Attentive rhomboid feet imminently rouse adjudication. Effort total projects mutual ameliorisation!

Showing 16-30 of 90