ForumsThe TavernUnder the Hood & Near Gears - A Presentation!

86 18659
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Hello everyone,

I am your public spokesperson of the AG Illuminati. A few string-pullers and I have been working to present something from Under the Hood & Near Gears; it is something I am very excited about. We are hidden, we are working. That is all I have clearance to say for now.

• 86 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Ok, so no relation to mod communications. No problem (wasn't even entirely serious about that one). But the copycats thing does refer to copying Bladerunner, his posts in the Illuminati thread being the recent events. And if it isn't I give up. Or maybe I have to reread you guys' earlier posts...

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Did I say Clancy? I must have been overthinking things

Anyways..HahiHa, you are a monkey reaching for a cluster of bananas..will you grab hold of the right one?

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Um... what is the whole purpose of the thread? Is it supposed to be a spam thread? Or is it just going to be pure mind**** like Something is coming was?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Or is it just going to be pure mind**** like Something is coming was?

Knowing Sal I am going to go with this one. He always seems to be doing something that people get interested in but then it is disappointing.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Knowing Sal I am going to go with this one. He always seems to be doing something that people get interested in but then it is disappointing.

Its just... yeah a little bit. Some much up talk for a dead puppy...
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Or is it just going to be pure mind**** like Something is coming was?

Now that he finally knew the truth, Jimmy was left with a pang of sadness as he came to the full realization that gifts from Santa shan't happen anymore. As he opens the gifts graciously given to him by his parents, he spots an idle and odd gift in the corner. He lumbers towards it with each stop building the curiosity. It...it couldn't be...there's no way...not after what he found out.
But lo! There, sitting with perfect order, a gift; but not just any gift, a gift signed "Santa".
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Keep in mind that there is no need to do anything. This is merely fun stuff while the AG Illuminati finishes the thing. ^.^ The allegories (and looming future challenges) are hints as to what this thing might be.

And, like I promised, a (censored) picture of the AG Illuminati's project:

http://i.imm.io/1c9ba.png

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

You guys have too much free time.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

You guys have too much free time.

Sal does have wayyyy to much free time. But it is summer. Lots of us have nothing to do. And we all know Sal doesn't have friends to play with.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup knows what it is! It is a site that they have created that allows all AG players to join a live chat room! YES. THIS IS WHAT IT SHALL BE.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

The hand reaches for the moon, well under construction, only to find a star, fully built.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Killersup knows what it is! It is a site that they have created that allows all AG players to join a live chat room!

Shotgun not moderating it! *looks at Frank*
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Shotgun not moderating it! *looks at Frank*

I already have dibs

/deal with it
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Oh, so I was wrong in assuming somebody would ask that a hypothetical AG chat room be moderated by a moderator, just like every other time an AG chat room has been created? That's good, that's one less thing for us not to do

TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

http://i.imm.io/1c9ba.png

huehuehue my contrib.
Showing 31-45 of 86