ForumsSupport ForumSinjid Issue

7 2561
alfiesw
alfiesw
6 posts
Shepherd

i saw the game sinjid and deided to play it i was logged in but it still asked me to log in did (again) and it went back to the game and asked me to log in again!

• 7 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Sounds to me like most likely you're not allowing cookies for Armorgames.com. You need to do so for the site to "remember" you, i.e., to reognize that you are in fact logged in.

After allowing it, it may help to refresh page, and/or to flush your browser cache, or to fully close browser, then start it up again and log in again.

(So what's a cookie? Try https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie . Essentially, it's a small file that lets your machine communicate with a site's server and vice versa, in order for you to be recognized as that identity, indeed. It is needed in all instances where you need to log in; or if it isn't, skip that site, as it suffers from bad or rather no security. Conversely, you may or may not want to control cookies for sites that don't need them, as they pose potential security issues, no matter how minor. More control and so security does always mean more stuff to fiddle around with and to understand, though. Take it just as far as you want and can manage. There's tons of users allowing all cookies and no great grief seems to usually come to them.

And so now how to allow or disallow them? Depends on your operating system. In Internet Explorer 8, it's under >Extra >Internet options >Privacy; in Firefox 22 and several previous versions, under >Tools >Options >Privacy.)

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

ps

And so now how to allow or disallow them? Depends on your operating system.

Er, I meant depends on your browser, of course. Ah, so easy get y'r terms mixed up
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Maybe its only a lil glitch

Well, there is of course always that Cheers
IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Even though you are currently logged in here in AG, Still you have to login again to the game since it doesn't automatically work that way like how FB does it by letting you remain logged in for a very long time.

alfiesw
alfiesw
6 posts
Shepherd

thanks

alfiesw
alfiesw
6 posts
Shepherd

it didn't work and now its happening in lots of other games as well such as crush the castle adventures i have also had a problem with quests as well

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I don't know what else to advise you at this point, Alfie. The site was going through some trouble of late; have you tried again since?

(And preferably tried at different hours, and have you tried using different browsers? These may all help you or people here pinpoint the problem.)

Showing 1-7 of 7