ForumsForum GamesThe Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

238 47523
walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Welcome to the Tower! This thread allows users to destroy or defend the Tower. The destroyers want it gone because it contains Treasure beyond anyone's wildest dreams, and the defenders must guard it down to the last second of their lives. Let the war begin.

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

How this works is that attackers will post "attacks" to try to destroy the tower. Defenders will post defenses, to protect and save the tower. The game ends and the winner is announced when either the the towers Hp reaches 200,000 or the attackers destroy the tower.

EXAMPLE:

RaNdOm GuY1: I throw stones at the tower.

RaNdOm GuY2: I put a bandage on the tower were it was hurt.

Walrusman72:
Guy1: Not very effective -1 hp
Guy2: +1 hp

Tower: 100,000 Hp

Affects are given by me and are just random affects to the tower, such as adding defense and the like.

Rule: Don't disrupt the topic

Now, attackers, GET DESTROYING! Defenders, SMASH THE ATTACKERS!

• 238 Replies
walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Shadowgun: Regigigas smashes Zekrom back and Lucaro follows up with Dragon Pulse. Zekrom appears ingured, and flies up into the air. white and yellow Blots swirl after him and start being sucked into his tail turbine. you'll have too call of your attack for now, on account of the amount of Blots converging on you position... also, I forgot...

ShadowCloud: 97,750 Hp
Affects: Zekrom (Fights for the cloud)

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I accept the dragon's offer (I'm not sure where the dragon came from. I probably just forgot and sound like an idiot.) and ready my sword and shield to attack a Blot nest. Before I go to attack the nest I get some reinforcements. Specifically 20 trained crossbowman to defend the tower and help me attack the nest. After I get the reinforcements I go to attack the Blot nest with 10 crossbowman backing me up. The other 10 are defending the tower.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I return my pokemon to there pokball's except for Volcarona, who happens to know the move fly, in the game it does damage in battle, but outside of battle it take you to a Pokemon center, but in this case the tower.) I tell Volcarona to fly me back to the tower so we can regroup.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Gamerguy: you did just forget... anyways the crossbow men head up to a ledge and start picking off blots surrounding the nest (their plan is to sneak around the back and gain entry once you arrive. Suddenly a massive lighting bolt thunders out of nowhere, and you are thrown off the dragon and in to open air, but thankfully you land a couple of Blots, smashing them and breaking your fall. The lightning bolt had come from Zekrom, and the yellow and white Blots (Electric and Wind respectively) he combined created the bolt. the dragon flies over to engage with Zekrom and an epic battle starts. the good news is is that the lightning bolt put you near the mouth of the first nest...the bad news is that blots are surrounding you...yeah.
Shadowgun: Back to the tower you go.

I will be introducing a new character for this game very soon! So not only will I be the Admin for this thread, i will also have my own character to interact with you guys! After 26 pages of action, i've decided to join the fun!

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I look at Zekrom and the dragon fighting I then see Gamerguy surrounded by blots, I then send my pokemon back out, "Okay we need to help Gamerguy, Metagross use Meteor Bash, Mewtwo use Psychic, Gyarados use Hydro Pump, Volcarona use Heat Wave, Lucario use Aura Sphere, and Regigigas use Zen Headbutt. Point your moves at those blots."

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I grab my sword and shield on the ground and begin to fight the Blots. Then I see shadowgun453 helping me fight the Blots and I start to make a path through the Blots to him. Once I get to him I ask if he can help me attack the first Blot nest. I will attack the Blot nest regardless of his answer. But before I attack I get some more reinforcements. Specifically, 40 veteran swordsmen. Once they get here I make my way to the first Blot nest along with them and anybody else who wants to help me in the attack.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I see Gamerguy fighting his way to me so I move in closer to him, "I guess I can help you, my pokemon might be of some good here." I can me pokemon team back and tell them to attack the nest with there most powerful moves, in this case, Metagross will use Meteor Bash, Mewtwo will use Psychic, Gyarados will use Hyper Beam, Volcarona will use Fiery Dance, Lucario will use Close Combat, and Regigigas will use Zen Headbutt.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I meant I call my pokemon team back and tell them to attack the nest with there most powerful moves, in this case, Metagross will use Meteor Bash, Mewtwo will use Psychic, Gyarados will use Hyper Beam, Volcarona will use Fiery Dance, Lucario will use Close Combat, and Regigigas will use Zen Headbutt.

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

I get 1 000 000 000 gallons of water, all in a large tank, blessed by a priest so it becomes holy water. I then use a giant catapult to launch the holy water at the shadowcloud.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i buld a wall with spikes inside to protectv the tower from attackv and damage thre tower at the same time.the wall slowly closes in on the wall.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Uh, dan, we are still trying to take out the Shadow cloud, and I don't think it cares if you try to take out the tower or not.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

then the wall springs upward!

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

Sorry it's taken so long I was busy building Lucy the Luminescent robot to shoot rays of light at the shadow cloud. I also give Arthur flares to shoot at the clouds.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I mold a fake blob thing out of clay with a clear string attached to it and color it to blob color. After that I throw it through the machine when one of the blobs was looking. After that I pull it out with the string that I held on to when I threw it. Also when I was doing this they could not see me hiding behind a bush.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Shadowgun: You completely annihilate the blots, destroying the a good portion of the surrounding blots as well.
Gamerguy: pushing through the blots is not hard, and you reach Shadow without injury. The swordsman join you and you can push forward as you would like.
Shadowgun: The attacks smash against the first nest, and a massive chunk on the side turns white and falls off.
jeray: 1...BILLION...GALLONS.... wow. -500Hp
Danwart: Dan... you need to keep up with the rest of us mister... but... ok -30 +20

Tower: 99,490 Hp

Shadowgun: you're right, the cloud doesn't care.
Danwart: wut...
Benman: the robots will move into a proper firing position and will start attacking momentarily.
Letsgome-gome: Can you say that again?

Showing 181-195 of 238