ForumsForum GamesThe Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

238 47494
walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Welcome to the Tower! This thread allows users to destroy or defend the Tower. The destroyers want it gone because it contains Treasure beyond anyone's wildest dreams, and the defenders must guard it down to the last second of their lives. Let the war begin.

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

How this works is that attackers will post "attacks" to try to destroy the tower. Defenders will post defenses, to protect and save the tower. The game ends and the winner is announced when either the the towers Hp reaches 200,000 or the attackers destroy the tower.

EXAMPLE:

RaNdOm GuY1: I throw stones at the tower.

RaNdOm GuY2: I put a bandage on the tower were it was hurt.

Walrusman72:
Guy1: Not very effective -1 hp
Guy2: +1 hp

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

Affects are given by me and are just random affects to the tower, such as adding defense and the like.

Rule: Don't disrupt the topic

Now, attackers, GET DESTROYING! Defenders, SMASH THE ATTACKERS!

• 238 Replies
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I ram the Tower with a car.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

I dig a small hole leading under the tower and fill it with water.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I crush the tower with Istanbul and a huge chunk of the rock and dirt on which it was built.

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

(I'll go with defending it)
I spawn 6 engineers, each with repair wrenches that repair anything.

thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

I remove my socks and shoes. I then walk up to the tree and give it a hug.

thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

Tower, not tree. Stupid computer.

thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

To make it feel better

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

I call upon a storm of arrows that rains upon the tower each blowing up on contact with the building. Then raising my hands I summon another wave, but of white cylindrical gun with basically nothing attached to it. The guns fire off energy before becoming sharp swords that exploded on contact with the tower. (Explosions for the win!)
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/b5fe08f8.jpg
(picture of what the wall of guns would look like, except without the person in the middle XD)

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

I spawned a dinosaur to crush the tower

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I get an army of goblins from the spooky forest next to the tower and tell them to attack the weak points on the tower.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I hire a merciless troop of mercenaries armed with modern machineguns to kill any goblin bast*** that comes dares approach. Yeah, you heard me.

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

Energy appears around the tower swirling and traveling up the walls of the tower. It spirals up to where the tower's height would be had it not been destroyed. The energy becomes the shape of the original tower and the small tower. The remains of both towers move to the center of the 'tower' becoming part of the 'energy tower'. The energy solidifies then explodes creating a blast in a hemisphere with a radius equivalent to the tower's height. While I was safe farther away. (:P)

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

I launch a black hole maker at the tower and activate it.

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(you can't just raise the tower in 1 turn -_- and also the result is based on BlazingZelda not you...)

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

I never said it was successful, anything could have happened. The explosion backfired, the tower stayed as though nothing had happened, etc. I just said there was an explosion.

And yeah, they weren't official, but I'd rather think there's someone in charge rather than me doing nothing for nothing :P.

Showing 1-15 of 238