ForumsPopular MediaName That Dead Fictional Character!

300 101881
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

This is (obviously) the fictional edition of my other hit thread, Name That Dead Guy!

This has similar rules to the other one but with a few changes to make things fair. You are not allowed to use a dead from a book/movie/whatever as your dead guy and say he's dead only because the book/movie/whatever takes place in a time that ensure's he's dead by now. If you're doing someone from, say Lord of the Rings or Elder Scrolls lore however, then that's a different story assuming that they're dead by the time of another book/game.

It's not a rule, but please be considerate of other people. If you have any decency then you won't pick a character from a new and trending show/movie/whatever (I.E. try not to spoil things).

People who are dead in the beginning of a crime solving show and have no real part are strictly prohibited as that would just be cruel.

The other rules are in the other thread which I linked to. I can't think of any other rules at the moment, if I do I'll post them.

Right, so I don't read all that much, there are only a few fictional things that interest me too terribly much and some of that will be pretty easy, and I don't want that, so I'll probably be sticking mostly to obscure (but not too obscure) Elder Scrolls characters. Whether they are just in lore or in the games.

I am thinking of a dead lady from the Elder Scrolls, not exactly obscure, but I rather doubt it'll be quickly guessed. For this one, I even allow you to use the Elder Scrolls wiki as an aid for your guessing. Good luck and good guessing!

• 300 Replies
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hmm. Is this lady from Skyrim (aka TESV)?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Nope!

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Uhh.. is this woman from Oblivion?

Morrowind?

TES Arena D:?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

No.

No.
TES Arena D:?

Yes.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Fictional characters are allowed in name that dead guy (nicho recently did darth vadar), so this is kind of pointless, but anyway.

Is this woman dead within the first half of the game?

~~~Darth Caedus

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Yes.

Thank you picking the only ES game I know literally nothing about ._.

Uhh...was she a human?
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

the only thing i know is that you can complete it in literally 5 mins.
thats all i did. only watched the 2 movies. =P

was she a animal race?
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Fictional characters are allowed in name that dead guy (nicho recently did darth vadar), so this is kind of pointless, but anyway.

I know this, but that was not recent, that was in a very early page and nobody has done another since. Also, as of this thread, that is not the case.

Is this woman dead within the first half of the game?

Oh most definitely.

Your welcome, and the best part is that I know plenty about all of the Elder Scrolls games (ok, just a little about the spin-offs)

Uhh...was she a human?

She was indeed.

the only thing i know is that you can complete it in literally 5 mins.
thats all i did. only watched the 2 movies. =P

I find that highly doubtful considering all the rage on just the first dungeon.

was she a animal race?

NO!
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

NEW RULE!!!!

I forgot to add this before, anywho. You cannot use someone who's died, but not dead like one of the Doctors (I'm talking to you Jacen).

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Someone who's died but not dead ._.

Uhh...was she blonde?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

NEW RULE!!!!

I forgot to add this before, anywho. You cannot use someone who's died, but not dead like one of the Doctors (I'm talking to you Jacen).

I'm guessing you mean I can't use a specific incarnation of a timelord that has yet to die.

But no matter, the doctor has died, we have seen his grave.

~~~Darth Caedus
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

I find that highly doubtful considering all the rage on just the first dungeon.

i forgot that, a friend did that part.
but once your outside in the air.....
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Someone who's died but not dead ._.

Yes, as in like a former Doctor, the Doctor is still alive but there's always 11 (soon to be 12) Doctors, but since the Doctor as a being is alive you can't use a past one. That also includes people like Gandalf who died, leveled up and came back. People who have died and turned into ghosts and whatnot are accepted though.

Uhh...was she blonde?

Nope.

I'll give you a hint, she's dead, but nothing would have gotten done without her.
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I'll give you a hint, she's dead, but nothing would have gotten done without her.

It's just that I know nothing about the original ES and I still have enough pride to avoid looking in the wiki.

Did the player kill this woman?
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

It's just that I know nothing about the original ES and I still have enough pride to avoid looking in the wiki.

Thank you for that, I shouldn't have said that you could just yet.

Did the player kill this woman?

Eternal Champion

No.
Showing 1-15 of 300