ForumsThe TavernCheating: tests/girlfriends/life/games/stealing

26 5952
stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

Why do people cheat at everything? Everything there is you can cheat on it. Tell your reasons why people cheat here.

• 26 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Games, because it's fun... Especially if it's multiplayer online.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Games, because it's fun... Especially if it's multiplayer online.

Graham...you sound like one of the arseholes that makes the game no fun for everyone else...just because you enjoy being an arsehole means that you ruin the game for 1000's of people...
hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I have never cheated on a girlfriend. I have too much respect for them to do that.

But, I cheat on other things(games& tests) because I'm too lazy to do them the right way. The only stealing I do(aside from lunch at work) is pirating music, because I've saved myself hundreds of dollars doing so.

runeman153
runeman153
108 posts
Nomad

ya the only thing i cheated on is video games especially grand theft auto San Andreas but thats it.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

i dont cheat period. end of story. i look at hints and walkthroughs. some may call it cheating. i don't...some may call it cheap. i don't. I call it assistance...

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

steevo yes i am and you can't stop me

i especially like trainers (programs for the game and cheats built into it)

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

I don't cheat in school. I cheat on games after i am tired of playing...Never had a GF, still wouldn't cheat (its called respect)...
and i steal music, because i have no money. So i can listen to nothing...or help promote the band, maybe scrounge up some cash for a concert(where they get all the proceeds...),etc.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Cheating: tests/girlfriends/life/games/stealing
Add a Reply

Cheating:
A) Tests:

Well, in my opinion when you choose to procrastinate and cheat on a test or an exam, you are really only hurting yourself in the long run. Missing out on important data and information that could mean pass & fail when coming down to a final exam.

B) Girlfriends:

Well, i for one have never actually cheating on anyone girl i have dated. It is just morally wrong. But were humans right? And humans are built to have a sex drive and a need for romance. So it can sometimes really tug at someones personal feelings. Even i have had lust for another woman.

C) life:

Plain and simple, if you cheat at life, your must not really have a life in the first place. That or your self esteem must be at ground zero. Yet another stupid decision to do in life

D) games:

Who hasn't? I mean when usually playing a computer or console game, i try to go as far into the game as i can without using cheats or codes. But sometimes in the game you get into a bad situation and need an extra bit of life to defeat the game. I see no reason why you shouldn't. I try to only cheat though when i absolutely need to. If you grab a new game off the new release shelf and then cheat right away, where is the fun in that?

E) stealing:

Hmmm, how the heck do you cheat at stealing? Is there some hidden and unknown game to stealing that i am unaware of? I personally do not think stealing is related to cheating at all. Stealing is a mental choice.
MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Test: Your only hurting yourself when you get finals and you dont know anything then your screwed have fun working at McDonalds

Girlfriends: If your cheating on her just break up. If you dont want to go out with her dont. It's a terrible thing to do to a girl too.

life: How do you cheat at life?

games: It's ok UNLESS the game is online multiplayer dont go ruining the game for anyone else cause you suck at the game.

stealing: ummm...idk how you cheat at stealing

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Cheating is only cheating insofar as we demand an observance of rules for various reasons. Most often cheating does entail a negative impact in the long term. As for gaming, that's why moderators, ops and admins monitor the game world. Admittedly playing with certain hacks/mods where hacks are allowed (haxx0r3d!) can be fun, but being a relative purist, I choose not to do that.

The main reason for anybody to cheat is really because their rewards in the 'here and now' weigh more than their consideration of rewards in the future- usually erroneously.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

i think i would like to cheat death,
but i have not done it yet

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

Well the only things that i have done was cheating in games and on one girl, that's it.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

I only cheat on games, the others, well even if I did so, I would seldom do it. (Definetly not stealing, of course)

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

tests- never
girlfreind- never had one, but im pretty sure if i did i would not cheat on her.
life-???
games-all the time except online. i dont wont to piss people off.
stealing-???-

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

It is like a shortcut to a desired prize, though it only appears so.

Showing 1-15 of 26