ForumsThe Tavernsweets!

19 5947
alfiesw
alfiesw
6 posts
Shepherd

i [b]love sweets and i wanna know what is everyones favourites! mine is those spray things i know that they are very unhealthy....

• 19 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Is this about candy?

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Yes, it is. I'll dump my candy-related opinion here as well.

My favorite kind of heart-failure-catalyst-thing is Skittles, though. I don't get to see them very often, but sometimes I find them in airports or in my travels around the world.

I also like chocolates. My favorite ones are Toblerone and Milka. I just eat a bit of them at a time, because if I eat a lot of chocolate at once I get sick. Very, very sick.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Sweets is God. Many religions leave out this fact, and it is a shame. My favorite sweets are cake, brownies, pudding, taff - everything. Lets just leave it at that. My list of favorite sweets stretches out entirely too long.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Jolly Ranchers and Swedish Fish.

/thread

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I'm a sucker for Eclair, but unfortunately, Indiana has none. The last one I had was back in Colorado, and I want another one NOOWW.

These Paris eclairs look much better than the ones I had. *sigh*

http://hipparis.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/HiP-Paris-Blog-Carin-Olsson-%C3%89clairs-5.jpg

TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

Is this for all sweets, or just candy?

I'll take that as all sweets considering the eclair thing up there.

My favorite has probably got to be heart attack chocolate cookies, macadamia nut cookies, and my new favorite ice cream, mint moosetracks. If you've never tried mint moosetracks, do it now, because you are missing out in life.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Skittles, twizzlers and mike and Ike's. Bestest candy ever.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Reese's, Hershey's, and Kit Kats.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Hot tamales, Jelly Belly's, and Reese's. I could live on that diet (until I got Diabetes and croaked.)

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Marshmallows. I feel like I could eat them forever. I usually have to limit myself because it's so hard to stop after just one.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Hershey's, Kit Kats, Skittles, and chocolate chip cookies are my thing. Also, vanilla ice cream once in a while too.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I love Cadbury chocolates to the very core...the best is just the old fashioned, plain, nostalgic Dairy Milk bar. That and Peanut Butter cups. I'm too fond of chocolate for my own good, oh rot.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Learn to make eclairs, Frank. It's good to have at least one high quality dessert you can make.

I have a few and they're about the only sweets I'm willing to eat, because I know what I like. In general, I hate sweets. Sweetness is a taste I don't like in high quantities. Cake is too sweet. Most candy is too sweet and tastes like chemicals. Chocolate is the worst, though.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I like candy. I like sweet and hot food. I would more prefer to have Diabetes and a burned throat than cholesterol. But... back to the topic now.

I like cakes, cookies, honey [if that counts], sugar itself, jam, chocolate, bubble gum, gummy bears, pancakes, etc. I also like cream bananas [not real bananas, though], Mozartkugels, which have a pretty good taste, Milka [just the chocolates, other products taste like ****]. I almost never had anthing sweet that I didn't like, with the exception of cotton candy and Milka chocolate with raspberry flavor. Oh, and I like cinnamon.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

not real bananas

*not made out of real bananas
Showing 1-15 of 19