ForumsArt, Music, and WritingGuys hi I drew a thing

42 19384
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Actually I drew many things. It's been quite a while since any of them have been posted in here.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/63cea991ca3ab1034ee2d603c59fb63b/tumblr_mq1hslwx0k1ryxr8mo1_500.png

Here's one that's actually recent. c:

• 42 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Full view here might give an error; if so, this link should work.

Apparently, you can't hotlink to facdn if you aren't on furaffinity, but you can still view it if you copy and paste the url into the address bar, which is what I usually do.

It's like it's saying, "Hi, I'm something from thoad's head. Don't mind me. I'm just here to eat your pet."
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

@daleks
Well it's boring to me. :P Largely because it takes longer to do everything.

Apparently, you can't hotlink to facdn if you aren't on furaffinity, but you can still view it if you copy and paste the url into the address bar, which is what I usually do.
Huh, that's kinda odd.

It's like it's saying, "Hi, I'm something from thoad's head. Don't mind me. I'm just here to eat your pet."

This sounds about accurate.

New thing:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d5d57692ccfd09804b659c65419d2a3a/tumblr_mqm5sgeUd21ryxr8mo1_500.png

Some anacoufs in a field. Anacoufs are from my headworld, the field is part of the area I grew up in (drawn from memory, though, so largely inaccurate?). Oh backgrounds.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

*hectic sobs for its soo much better then his stuff, sobs for the reminder of his terrible lineart, and sobs for Zophia being back and not noticing earlier*

Wheres that one creature you always drew...mazzil or something cannot remember the name all it was was a fluffy ball of fur...anyways do you wish for a qualitative comment on your things? or just to enjoy your things?

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

New thing:

Strop will definitely like this
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Wheres that one creature you always drew...mazzil or something cannot remember the name all it was was a fluffy ball of fur...
Mazzelhs. (Also hi. .o/)

Here's some:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/00cf0cb196272fe43396e65fd8fb15d5/tumblr_mkt5eirIAM1ryxr8mo1_500.png

anyways do you wish for a qualitative comment on your things? or just to enjoy your things?
A mix, I guess? Idk I'm not gonna even halfway pressure people to make up a commentary cos I'm not planning on going around and handing out commentaries in return, so it wouldn't be fair. Posts are appreciated, though.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Today's drawn thing:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/7a740efa3439271ceecf0a2c0ca155ad/tumblr_mqnj8z7QLy1ryxr8mo1_500.png

CoH fanart (I still miss that game ahhh). Zachi, my fire blaster vs a shivan.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

What?

Whoah Gantic my man, I was only kidding. #modshavenosenseofhumor.

Xeano, you asked if I used a program OR a tool. It's like asking if I use a piece of paper OR a pencil to draw. They're not mutually exclusive.

Common sense should tell you that MSpaint is done pretty much exclusively with the mouse, while the tablet can be used like with Corel draw or something. Do I have to explain every little detail? I think you mods get a kick out of making me look stupid.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Nah, you do a pretty good job of doing so yourself... :P

It is in no way common sense to &quotretty much exclusively" use a mouse in MS Paint. I do random not-too-serious doodles in it a lot, for example. Cen used to draw fairly elaborate things in it too. We're by no means the only ones to use it with a tablet, and as such your assumption is pretty silly. Silly assumptions are okay, though, but going as far as to claim it's common sense? Yeah, no.

Additionally, you can use a mouse with Corel and basically every other program just fine. You won't have pressure sensitivity, but you don't need it to be able to draw.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Like I said, mods must find it funny to make me look stupid.

I don't need a long explanation, as I already knew pretty much all of that already. I'm not a big art person however, but I've heard of people using the tablet, as well as some doing some pretty cool stuff in MSpaint, so I was just asking what your method was and you blow this way up out of proportion.... Gosh.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Tip: How 2 ask wat ppl do

"So what do you use to make these with?"
"What do you make them with/on?" (Pang used this one)
"How do you draw things?"
etc etc etc

Very easy to do without making a borked statement with silly assumptions.

So yeah, good for you that you knew already, shame it didn't show.
Also if I come across as harsh or annoyed, it's because you haven't said even half a word about my actual drawings. You've just argued pointlessly (extra pointlessly if you already knew stuff, because you genuinely haven't seemed that way and I'm prone to explain stuff). So...

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I really like the Mazzelhs. They remind me of little furrier Eevees.

Also, I think the doodles with the purple girl and the one with the hood are interesting. Do those character's have their own story?

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Woops forgot to check back here.

Also, I think the doodles with the purple girl and the one with the hood are interesting. Do those character's have their own story?
Purple one is a character I'm able to draw consistently who is based on my girlfriend. Not much story going on, but I have a collection of little anecdotal scribbles for the sake of affection.
If the hooded one you mean is the dragon in the first post, there might eventually be story, but currently there's only personality.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/301607d0d7507ca3afa9cbdf1cfdb910/tumblr_mr9z7kww3D1ryxr8mo1_500.png

So I originally drew this back in february or so, but I never finished the flats because of the needles. Figured out a way to do them more lazily, so here it is.

Blitz Needle is a weapon in Spiral Knights.
Back around the start of the year I was doing some creature concept sketches based on various weapons from the game, and aforementioned girlfriend who also plays that game has a slight blitz addiction. srslyshehasfour
So yeah, this happened.

Creature designs are mine, but based on designs property of Three Rings.
Showing 31-42 of 42