ForumsPopular MediaLatest Movie?

587 241625
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What was the last movie you watched and what did you think about it?

• 587 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

This is Spinal Tap.

A classic mockumentry about the disastorous world tour of fictional band spinal tap. Laughed my head off.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

This is Spinal Tap

Yes, this a hilarious movie.

My latest movie was The Heat. It's one of those very funny yet very asinine two girls get to know each other movies.
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Watched Donnie Darko again. It's definitely my all time favourite film. Basically, it's about how a disturbed teenager is visited by a ghost/hallucination/thingy that looks like a man wearing a zombie rabbit costume that tells him when the world will end, and the consequences of said visitations. Completely weird and utterly brilliant.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I watched "Zombieland" with some friends, funny, but nothing more.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I saw Transcendence at the theater this evening. I absolutely loved it. You must see this movie!

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Desolation of Smaug, really disappointed in how few spiders bilbo kills.

also, the whole special arrow thing makes bard just the slightest bit less awesome (the "black arrow" in the book was simply the last of his arrows and one that he had always favored, he was actually saddened that he lost it forever in smaugs corpse)

finally, no gem encrusted chest for smaug

~~~Darth Caedus

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I saw Edge Of Tomorrow in IMAX 3D yesterday. I LOVED IT!!!
11/10

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Desolation of Smaug

Same.

It's another unfinished movie.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I watched Trailer Park Boys: The Movie for the first time recently. I was surprised at how it wasn't a continuation of the series in any way, but rather just what seemed like an elongated version of a typical episode but with the plot and storyline that would normally take up an entire season.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I saw The Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes yesterday in Imax. I would rate it at about 7/10. Also, I saw hairy ape nipples! Yes I did. Not the high point of the movie though.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

The Hunt for Red October
This was a pretty good movie. I like how it used the Russian song. Plus, it has Sean Connery in it.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Rio 2
My sister and I liked the soundtrack. Plus, Bruno Mars. (sorry)

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Latest *new* movies I've seen (That I haven't seen before) are:
New X-men which was amazing.
22 Jump Street which was *Okay*
And Non stop which was actually pretty sweet !

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Ip Man 2

I didn't think it was as good as the first movie, but it had me emotionally involved. I felt like I was the one fighting for the namesake of Chinese martial arts.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I just watched Les Misérables (2012) on my PC. I loved It!!! 11/10. I've never enjoyed a musical so much! Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, and Anne Hathaway were spellbinding. Finally I've seen a performance that is actually worth millions of dollars. And, yeah- I cried as is usual when I watch a Les Mis movie. Can't help it.

Showing 166-180 of 587