ForumsPopular MediaLatest Movie?

587 241333
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What was the last movie you watched and what did you think about it?

• 587 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

THE **** NOTEBOOK ;( makes me cry

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Into the wild
1 of the greatest movies ive seen in a long while. about a true story that makes you wanna pack a bag and leave...

thanous
thanous
3 posts
Nomad

Without a paddle
Fairly funny at times, great cast is what led me in, and the story wasn't half bad either. I give it a Netflix 4

The Hunter
Eh, a bit interesting, but you can basically get the entire plot by just scrolling through the thumbnails Netflix has as you fast forward or rewind. A Netflix 3.

Bernie
I don't like how the description spoils basically the first half of the movie for ye, honestly only watched it because of jack black. Very slow and boring start, but once the thing happens it's an entertaining watch. Netflix 4.

Braveheart.
I was very pleasantly surprised by how awesome the battle scenes were in this movie. Story was pretty good too. I gave it a Netflix 5.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

Dumb and Dumber TO!
I watched it in cinema last week...

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Into the wild
1 of the greatest movies ive seen in a long while. about a true story that makes you wanna pack a bag and leave...

Ah, yes. One of my all time favorites.

The Hunter

This is one of my favorite Australian films as one of my favorite movies with Williem Defoe.

Anyway, my latest movie was Interstellar. God, that was a good movie! It was one of the best sci-fi films I've seen in ages! The script, acting, and plot in this movie are superb! Never mind the super cool special effects that we've all seen before. I want to go see it again!

digi_cai
digi_cai
272 posts
Viceroy

The Hunger Games: Mockingbird Part 1. It was ok.

ExitPath98
ExitPath98
6 posts
Nomad

Mockingbird

You mean Mockingjay? and the last movie I watched at home was the Hunger Games.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I just watched Chronicle. It was pretty good. Basically, three teenage boys find a thing in a hole in the ground. As a result, they gain "superpowers". Things start out innocently enough, but inevitably, things turn sour. The whole movie is made up of footage shot by the characters, hence the name.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Birdman was unique. I will give it that. The filming style was not something you see every day, even if it did have a hard time drawing the line between symbolism and supernatural abilities. You may enjoy it if you like movies that make you laugh before you fully understand why you're laughing.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I watched Big Hero 6 with my sister (she really wanted to go) and I was really surprised with it. It's one of the best things that I've seen come out of Disney in a while.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

kick-*** & kick-*** 2 (saw them last night =) )
i love it how they made superhero stuff happen in the real world. with actual consequences.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

BATMAN: UNDER THE RED HOOD.

Best animated batman movie yet.

Colonel_KR
Colonel_KR
16 posts
Nomad

I finally saw Her.

Yeah, too artsy for my tastes.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

*side-note: cant wait til dec,10th... battle of the five armies...^^*

Meh, I don't really like the hobbit, I watched it online and fell asleep like an hour into it, it was really boring and it's really overly long.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Big Hero 6. Twas nice.

Showing 226-240 of 587