ForumsPopular MediaLatest Movie?

587 241464
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What was the last movie you watched and what did you think about it?

• 587 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Batman Beyond, Return of the Joker, yes I am a batman fan.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Technically Guardians of the Galaxy but I was watching it for a second time with friends. The last movie I saw for the first time was Big Hero 6. It was predictable but good.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Interstellar as well. SPPPAAAAAAACCCCCCCEEEEEEEE

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. Uptight ad-man Neal (Steve Martin) and slobby shower curtain ring salesman Del (John Candy) embark on an epic journey to make it from New York to Chicago in time for Thanksgiving. It's a thoroughly uproarious and touching comedy, which I'd recommend watching to anyone.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

went to the hobbit marathon 2 days ago. from 6pm till 12pm the 1st 2 movies. then @ 0am the last movie. =D

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Just finished Neighbors about 15 minutes ago. Better than I thought it was going to be.

@partydevil How was Hobbit part 3?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I saw Guardians of the Galaxy the first time on Friday. It was a great movie.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I just watched The Other Guys with my roommate. Starring Will Ferrel and Mark Wahlberg.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I just saw The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies in IMAX. Cool movie. I would have given it a 10/10 if I was still 14 years old, but I think it deserves an 8/10. I still love fantasy battles and mythical creatures.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

@Clancy12

well i think its a good movie but only because of the 2 previous movies.
the trilogy is really made up as 1 complete story and not like LotR where it are 3 parts of 1 story. but, then again is the hobbit also just 1 book, so i understand it. why i say this 1st is because this last movie is just like that last 30 min of almost any movie where the plot comes together with allot of action. but then it takes 2 hours. 1st a small recap, then the plot unfolds itself with some twists here and there. to end in a return home that luckily doesn't take ages like in the LotR. =P
the movie by itself i would give a 6/10. but as the ending of the complete movie after 8 hours of sittings in the cinema. xD surely a 8.5/10.

(saw Guardians of the Galaxy, 2 days ago... =) )

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Inception

Watched it because I never got to finish it. Mind blown.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

The Grand Budapest Hotel. It's a mad picaresque centred on a flamboyant hotel concierge, his lobby boy protege, and a stolen painting. I really enjoyed it.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

The interview - I'm thinking, straight up media propaganda.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Nebraska

It was surprisingly good even though it is all in black and white. Would recommend.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Quarantine 2
Wasn't really that great, but was a lot better than expected.

Showing 241-255 of 587