ForumsPopular MediaLatest Movie?

587 241467
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What was the last movie you watched and what did you think about it?

• 587 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I, of course, saw Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi. It was an alright movie, I thought the beginning was a bit slow. Porgs were a bit annoying and useless, and so was that Rose chick. It did get better as it got nearer to the ending.

It was definitely below the originals, and maybe below Episode 7, but I'd have to watch that movie again too because I don't really remember much.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I had typed a longer review but that got lost so I'll keep it fairly brief.

I recently watched the new Jumanji movie and The Greatest Showman. The first was surprisingly good whilst the latter was fairly decent but visually appealing.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Train to Busan, the latest Thor, Justice League and Last Jedi. Great stuff all.

clarence101
clarence101
2 posts
Nomad

Just watched Coco.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Latest (new) movie I've seen was Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. Pity that the main characters lacked depth and development. I still liked the movie as a whole; it was entertaining, and the visuals and creativity of the world setting was impressive.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

I just watched A Quiet Place the other day. I didn't really know anything about it going in so I was expecting the usual "a group of college age people get into an easily avoidable situation and proceed to make every possible wrong decision" but was pleasantly surprised to find out it was none of those things. I won't go into plot details but let's just say it's a very, very quiet movie with 99% of all dialogue being in sign language. It was extremely tense and very exciting. I'm generally not a fan of the horror/thriller genre but I am a huge fan of this movie. If you get the chance then I'd highly recommend watching it.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Wow, since this place is still here, I'm going to say Infinity War is something DC will never stand a chance against.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Wow, since this place is still here, I'm going to say Infinity War is something DC will never stand a chance against.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I had the feeling there was more than enough material to make two Infinity War movies out of this first one... this would result in 3 (or 4) movies. Although... that's ok with me.

I want more of Thor's new abilities for at least a few more movies <3

moonbeam
moonbeam
43 posts
Nomad

I watched the "Planet Hulk" cartoon movie last night. It was alright. It's not the best, but I liked it.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Avengers: Infinity War and I loved it!

Lauburu
Lauburu
11 posts
Peasant

Watched "The Purge: Anarchy" at cinema.

3/5 It was ok. Straight boom-ka-boom action, with lots of bullets, just for the sake of it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Avengers: Infinity War for about the 4th time yesterday, can't get enough of it.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Last movie I watched was The Last Sharknado: It's About Time and let me tell you few times have I ever been as disappointed as I was after watching that movie. Every other Sharknado movie was a horrible masterpiece in its own right, but the last one was just plain boring and lame.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Saw Venom with a friend tonight and... it's a movie...

Despite what some reviews are saying; I actually thought it was a pretty decent movie. Not the best but definitely not the worst.

I thought it was at least more exciting than Thor 2.

Showing 556-570 of 587