ForumsThe TavernAG Football Competion

354 74227
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Ok so this is the official forum for the football competion. All of the news and other updates will be posted here. Please check this weekly. We still have 2 spots remaining. If you have a friend that likes football ask them to message me. For those random people who are reading this if you like football or have a random friend who likes football tell them to come to me. Remember this is NFL not College Football.

Rules:

Ok rules are really simple. We will do a draft. Everyone will get 3 teams. Everytime that team wins, you get a point. In the result of a tie both teams will earn a point.

Draft

I will write the names down on a paper. I will one at a time pull the names out of a hat. That person will draft last at the end of the first round. The next name I pull out will draft second to last and so on. After we pull out the order we will double up meaning the last person of the first round will go first and the second to last will go second and so on. For the third and final round we will repeat the first round.

Trades

You and any other person are allowed to make a trade. You can trade teams, points, and draft picks. The only rule is each person must have 3 draft picks at the end of the trade whether you're trading picks or not. You must either post on my page or in this forum.

Playoff Points

Next up; playoff points. Each team who makes the playoffs gets 1 point. Winning the wild card round or getting a bye during the Wild Card round gets you two points. Winning the Divisional round gets you 3 points. Winning the Conference round gets you 4 points. Superbowl points are unknown yet. We will take a vote about it later in the season.

Ok I think that's it. If anyone has a question just post here or on my profile. For the people in the competion please comment so I know when I can post more updates. Draft order will be decided after enough people respond. Thanks guys.

• 354 Replies
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Week 13

xXxDARPO89xXx-17 total points
49ers-8 points
Lions-7 points
Titans-3 points (Week 4)

daleks-24 total points
Seahawks-11 points
Colts-8 points
Buccaneers-1 points (WEEK 12)
Redskins-2 points (INACTIVE TEAM)
Cowboys-2 points (INACTIVE TEAM)

superbobdabest-21 total points
Broncos-10 points
Texans-2 points
Panthers-9 points (Week 3)

vinster132-23 total points
Packers-6 points
Bengals-8 points
Chiefs-9 points

CalvinKidd137-22 total points
Cardinals-7 points
Saints-9 points
Bears-6 points

Patrick2011-12 total points
Browns-4 points
Rams-5 points
Raiders-3 points (Week 4)

killersup10-17 total points
Eagles-7 points
Giants-5 points
Chargers-5 points

xeano321-18 total points
Patriots-9 points
Cowboys-3 points (Week 9)
Vikings-3 points (Week 5)
Dolphins-3 points(INACTIVE TEAM)

Bronze-14 total points
Falcons-2 points
Ravens-6 points
Jets-6 points

jeol-10 total points (joined Week 5)
Dolphins-3 points (Week 9)
Bills-1 points (Week 5)
Steelers-4 points (Week 5)
Cowboys-2 points (INACTIVE TEAM)

STANDINGS:

1. daleks-24 points
2. vinster132-23 points
3. Calvinkidd137-22 points
4. superbobdabest-21 points
5. xeano321-18 points
6. killersup10 and xXxDARPO89xXx-17 points
7. Bronze-14 points
8.Patrick2011-12 points
9. jeol-10 points

NEWS:
superbobdabest is offering a trade for the Texans
1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th are neck and neck!
Please vote for the poll

Pool teams:
Redskins
Jaguars

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Option 1 sounds like the most fair. As for Superbowl, possibly make that 4 points?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Ya, let's go with number one. Hopefully the Colts step it up and actually make it to the playoffs and win a game or two.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

1. vinster132, daleks, and Calvinkidd137-22 points
2. superbobdabest-19 points
3. xXxDARPO89xXx-16 points

Heh I liked when i was in 3rd place... It looks nicer than 6th ;_;
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

..And I vote for option one. I don't want to get too far behind, but right now I'm looking screwed... At least the 49ers are wild card for sure and the Lions will be most likely... And I need the Titans to pick it up and pass the Ravens(?) for a wild card spot. Then maybe they'll win some games and I can get back in the competition.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

At least the 49ers are wild card for sure

No they aren't. Only the Seahawks have a locked in spot right now.
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Option 1:5 votes (superbobdabest, killersup10, jeol, daleks, xXxDARPO89xXx)
Option 2:0 votes ( )
Option 3:0 votes ( )

One more vote for option 1 will seal it.

Heh I liked when i was in 3rd place... It looks nicer than 6th ;_;

Lol I enjoyed being in second for once.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

@superbobdabest: Options 2 and 3 are the same.

I will vote for Option 1.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I kinda forgot about this because my teams suck now except for the Bengals which are doing okay. Anyways, might as well pick option 1 although Patrick already sealed it.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Chiefs are still good Vinny. Is Rogers coming back for GB? Then they would be good again.

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

I am trading in the Texans for the Redskins. Since the Texans have already played their game and the Redskins have not, in all fairness I will not receive points if the Redskins beat the Chiefs this Sunday.

Man I should be in first place in this competition. I have the team with the longest active streak and the team with the second best record. The Texans have cost me. It's so hard to be their fan ... but I am not a bandwagon. Go Texans!

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Option 1:7 votes (superbobdabest, killersup10, jeol, daleks, xXxDARPO89xXx, Patrick2011, vinster132)
Option 2:0 votes ( )
Option 3:0 votes ( )

The voting will stay open in case anyone wants to change their pick. If we have at least 6 votes for option 1 by 12 PM ET (9 AM PT), voting will close.

@superbobdabest: Options 2 and 3 are the same.

Hmmm. Seems to be a mistake ... And I think I know what it is. It's ok it wont matter.

Is Rogers coming back for GB?

No he is back in pads but won't be playing against Atlanta Sunday. After all I don't think they will need him.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

And I think I know what it is. It's ok it wont matter.

lol you copy pasted them? And yeah option one is gonna win anyways.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Texans have officially died. When you lose twice to the jaguars, the coach is getting fired.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

No he is back in pads but won't be playing against Atlanta Sunday.

I meant coming back at all this season.
Showing 241-255 of 354