ForumsThe TavernAG Football Competion

354 74264
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Ok so this is the official forum for the football competion. All of the news and other updates will be posted here. Please check this weekly. We still have 2 spots remaining. If you have a friend that likes football ask them to message me. For those random people who are reading this if you like football or have a random friend who likes football tell them to come to me. Remember this is NFL not College Football.

Rules:

Ok rules are really simple. We will do a draft. Everyone will get 3 teams. Everytime that team wins, you get a point. In the result of a tie both teams will earn a point.

Draft

I will write the names down on a paper. I will one at a time pull the names out of a hat. That person will draft last at the end of the first round. The next name I pull out will draft second to last and so on. After we pull out the order we will double up meaning the last person of the first round will go first and the second to last will go second and so on. For the third and final round we will repeat the first round.

Trades

You and any other person are allowed to make a trade. You can trade teams, points, and draft picks. The only rule is each person must have 3 draft picks at the end of the trade whether you're trading picks or not. You must either post on my page or in this forum.

Playoff Points

Next up; playoff points. Each team who makes the playoffs gets 1 point. Winning the wild card round or getting a bye during the Wild Card round gets you two points. Winning the Divisional round gets you 3 points. Winning the Conference round gets you 4 points. Superbowl points are unknown yet. We will take a vote about it later in the season.

Ok I think that's it. If anyone has a question just post here or on my profile. For the people in the competion please comment so I know when I can post more updates. Draft order will be decided after enough people respond. Thanks guys.

• 354 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Well Eagles. Half of that game was Eagles unable to control their emotions. Killersup isn't going to be that person that always complains that the refs are influenced. But....

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Honestly I don't really care about the competition anymore, I just want to see my Seahawks get that 1st spot in the playoffs. You better bet it will be getting #LOUDER next Sunday.

Daleks, you're cool and all, but you must lose next week. Please, for my cardinals sake, don't cheer too hard.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

And kill our streak of winning at home? In your dreams.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

And kill our streak of winning at home? In your dreams.

We're talking only our third winning season in around 25 years, and a slim slim chance at the playoffs. Seahawks already have the division.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

This is late but, Bengals lost to the Steelers. I could have had a two win cushion.

NO! 49ers need to die.

No, I don't want the Cards in the playoffs.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

No, I don't want the Cards in the playoffs.

What the heck. Why not?
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Sorry about not having the scores up for this week everyone. Its just been a long, hard, stressful, and an especially sad week for me. I am gonna try to have it up before Sunday; but with the week I have been having I can not promise you that.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Bad day for me. Only managed to get one win.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Bad day for me. Only managed to get one win.

Same. It sucks, whenever you do bad I do bad so I cannot pass you.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

1 win only so far :/ 49ers need to pull it out again

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Eagles and Cowboys for the NFC East. It always seem to come down to the wire between these two...

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

YAHOO my boys did it again!

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Two games won. Stupid Ryan Succop missed a 40 yard field to seal the deal for the Chiefs. I could've got three wins.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I think the Packers and Chiefs will both lose in the first round.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@vinster

Gah, that sucked... The crappers are in the playoffs now meh. But I mean they beat the chiefs when they were using 10 backup players as starters but no one here in San Diego seems to know that .-.

Showing 271-285 of 354