ForumsArt, Music, and WritingGFX Art Battles

1176 250131
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Hello armor gamers, and welcome to the *official* GFX Battle thread!

GFX is short for Graphics, this thread was made so that other members can partake in art contests. Here is how it will work:

I) A moderator will choose a theme and a finishing date.
II) Members who choose to partake in this event will make make artwork that fits the chosen theme.
III) After the contest is over, a moderator/moderators will overlook all submissions and choose a winner.
IX) The winner will be granted 25 Armor Points

Everyone can partake in this event no matter what programs they have, or do not have. Some may have nothing but MSpaint. That is ok! Remember that all submissions will be reviewed. Everyone has an even chance for winning.

*GUIDELINES*
I) Stick to the theme given
II) Posts in this thread must be related to the event.
III) The maximum size for a submission is 600x600, i recommend trying to make all submissions at 450x200.
IX) All entries must be in before the given date.
X) All images used in an images must not be copyrighted! If a submission is indeed copyrighted, it will be rejected, and the submitter will have to face moderation :P

Let the battles begin :P

• 1,176 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well there was already one for AG flash game characters.I actually want to see more of these:

http://www.mrbass.org/freeware/firefox/firefox.jpg

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

yeah lol
http://www.geckoandfly.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/firefox_wallpaper.jpg
pwnd.

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

FIREFOX PARODIES! TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Keep it to the subject please ;-)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK sorry Carlie,but that would be a nice theme for the next GFX Art Battles if you ask me.Anyways this is my 1000 post!!!!!!Also I think pall of the people on here did a pretty good job.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

To make the competition more fair, I have decided to implement a new rule: You cannot win the GFX Art Battle in consecutive weeks.

So, if you have won the previous week, you can still enter, but it will not be considered for a merit.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I can't draw at all I wish I could tho.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

That is a very fair rule I think Carlie.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Wait the winner gets a merit.I didn't know that.Oh well I can't draw very well anyways.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

To make the competition more fair, I have decided to implement a new rule: You cannot win the GFX Art Battle in consecutive weeks.

Meh, but i wanted to crush the people this week :P
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Too bad Arax_Nisanu.Your always crushing them anyways.Give someone else a chance.

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

yeah. try next when we do firefox (hopefully)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well Carlie liked one of my ideas,but I never said just Firefox.I said web browsers.

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

that is even better....

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

We AREN'T going to do Firefox. Reason being is that it is too narrow, and all of their logos are copyrighted. I wouldn't be able to work my magic unless i had written permission :O That's hard to get.

Showing 766-780 of 1176