ForumsArt, Music, and WritingGFX Art Battles

1176 250119
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Hello armor gamers, and welcome to the *official* GFX Battle thread!

GFX is short for Graphics, this thread was made so that other members can partake in art contests. Here is how it will work:

I) A moderator will choose a theme and a finishing date.
II) Members who choose to partake in this event will make make artwork that fits the chosen theme.
III) After the contest is over, a moderator/moderators will overlook all submissions and choose a winner.
IX) The winner will be granted 25 Armor Points

Everyone can partake in this event no matter what programs they have, or do not have. Some may have nothing but MSpaint. That is ok! Remember that all submissions will be reviewed. Everyone has an even chance for winning.

*GUIDELINES*
I) Stick to the theme given
II) Posts in this thread must be related to the event.
III) The maximum size for a submission is 600x600, i recommend trying to make all submissions at 450x200.
IX) All entries must be in before the given date.
X) All images used in an images must not be copyrighted! If a submission is indeed copyrighted, it will be rejected, and the submitter will have to face moderation :P

Let the battles begin :P

• 1,176 Replies
Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad
Shane1354
Shane1354
112 posts
Nomad

Its pretty good I guess Shark but it could be better.

DarthSion
DarthSion
41 posts
Nomad

Is anyone gun talk bout MY drawing *cries*

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Hey, you're lucky the guitar looks as good as it does. That picture took about 15 minutes in paint. You all hate it! WAH.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

DarthSion, somehow I am convinced yours could make into a gallery for abstract art.
Enough talk to make you happy?

DarthSion
DarthSion
41 posts
Nomad

Be quiet! I will win

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well whoever said we would be getting alot of submissions this time was right.We are even getting new people in here.Like Zophia,who may be one of the few people who seems to be as good as strop and Arax_Nisanu on here.I don't think either of them have submitted anything yet though.So lets wait and see what they submit.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

One more thing: Are we allowed to draw copyrighted characters or draw a replica of a logo? Not copying from existing work, but draw something that is a registered trademark, official copyright or similar things (with a specific mention of who owns the character/item/logo?
Are we allowed to do this, if it is an original character who is owned by another artist, not a great big company/band/thing?
I just want to know the rules, and I'm too tired to look for them.

Yes, you can recreate any character, logo up to your liking! As long as it is a 100% made by you!

If you enter more than one, just be sure to let "Carlie" know which one is your final entry

I should have mine up soon... having some blending problems >
DarthSion
DarthSion
41 posts
Nomad

If Arax puts his up 1 thing will happen:

No1 gets first~!!!1

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

DarthSion,what are you babbling on about?I get a feeling though that once again Arax_Nisanu will have some ridiculously good drawing or something.At least we don't have to worry about strop because of the new rule that was put into place last time.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

I said i would go easy on you guys :P

http://i38.tinypic.com/2m2ulvk.png

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I just read this whole thing in one hour.

And i saw an Arax-Nisanu post:

http://i33.tinypic.com/rivnmb.png

And i just have to say LMAO

DarthSion
DarthSion
41 posts
Nomad

Thats hard

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Yup, my epic disqualification!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Wow, Arax, your skills are über. Very lovely drawing style, cartoony without being plain. Nice colour schemes too.

I must try to exceed this.
I really must.
Be prepared, AG GFX Battle!

Showing 871-885 of 1176