ForumsArt, Music, and WritingGFX Art Battles

1176 250109
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Hello armor gamers, and welcome to the *official* GFX Battle thread!

GFX is short for Graphics, this thread was made so that other members can partake in art contests. Here is how it will work:

I) A moderator will choose a theme and a finishing date.
II) Members who choose to partake in this event will make make artwork that fits the chosen theme.
III) After the contest is over, a moderator/moderators will overlook all submissions and choose a winner.
IX) The winner will be granted 25 Armor Points

Everyone can partake in this event no matter what programs they have, or do not have. Some may have nothing but MSpaint. That is ok! Remember that all submissions will be reviewed. Everyone has an even chance for winning.

*GUIDELINES*
I) Stick to the theme given
II) Posts in this thread must be related to the event.
III) The maximum size for a submission is 600x600, i recommend trying to make all submissions at 450x200.
IX) All entries must be in before the given date.
X) All images used in an images must not be copyrighted! If a submission is indeed copyrighted, it will be rejected, and the submitter will have to face moderation :P

Let the battles begin :P

• 1,176 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

hooray. I can draw barely comprehensible splodges. Yet i am a little amusing. Well thats the best i could do with MS paint ok.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

It's pretty good for a Paint job.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Thanks it took me like 20 mins to do. I hate using paint.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well if you zoomed in and cleaned up all of the details there wouldn't be any issues.Still its not too bad.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

ye well im a lil bit lazy for the zooming. This is the first time i have used it aswell.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well then why bother complaining about the program.If you care about the detail so much then you would use the zoom feature like I did.Anyways its still good overall.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Wow, I don't visit this thread for one day and suddenly it's like OMG EMOSAUCE BLOWOUT...

...what I like about this round of the competition is that it's actually full of original ideas and puns. Awesome stuff- it's just too bad I don't have time to enter this round...

p.s. zophia- the tune you've ganked is Greensleeves :P

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Emosauce..

Did you know I am so music that if I slit my throat I'd bleed music notes?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hmm...I've almost done mine...its very basic...nothing fancy...and I don't know if the joke is really all that funny...but oh well :P

Oy Carlie...or whatever mods listening...can we get a See Page ** like for the Poetry Wars...that would be a lot easier.

KingRyan

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yeah that would be nice. I get confused at where to look! :P

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ohk...this is probably going to be too big, but oh well :P

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/accidental_revenge.jpg?t=1220092796

If that does work, look at it here

KingRyan

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

LOL king, that brings back really bad memories.

The only marks I lost in my high school music examinations were when I left out the accidentals in aural dictation.

Except the one time when during the exam I had to tell the teachers that they'd left one out on their own exerpts bwahahahahaha. It was like "Really?" *scurries off* *panicked whispering* "...oh s***!"

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

X3 Nice one, kingryan. ^^

And Strop, I know it's Greensleeves, I linked to the pages I got the notes from a bit further down, where it says it's Greensleeves on the sheets. I also listened to one version of it while I was finishing the drawing~

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well I wouldn't know what a accidental was if it weren't for the fact that I have two musicians in my house.Still the joke is funny no matter what.Good job KingRyan,but what is that instrument that guy is holding?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

crimsonblade, I would guess (and it is jusst a guess) either a violin, a bratsch or a cello (too small for a bas). Possibly a guitar, but I think it looks more like one of those.

Showing 976-990 of 1176