ForumsArt, Music, and WritingGFX Art Battles

1176 250111
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Hello armor gamers, and welcome to the *official* GFX Battle thread!

GFX is short for Graphics, this thread was made so that other members can partake in art contests. Here is how it will work:

I) A moderator will choose a theme and a finishing date.
II) Members who choose to partake in this event will make make artwork that fits the chosen theme.
III) After the contest is over, a moderator/moderators will overlook all submissions and choose a winner.
IX) The winner will be granted 25 Armor Points

Everyone can partake in this event no matter what programs they have, or do not have. Some may have nothing but MSpaint. That is ok! Remember that all submissions will be reviewed. Everyone has an even chance for winning.

*GUIDELINES*
I) Stick to the theme given
II) Posts in this thread must be related to the event.
III) The maximum size for a submission is 600x600, i recommend trying to make all submissions at 450x200.
IX) All entries must be in before the given date.
X) All images used in an images must not be copyrighted! If a submission is indeed copyrighted, it will be rejected, and the submitter will have to face moderation :P

Let the battles begin :P

• 1,176 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yeah so the latest time 2 pm PST would be 11 am eastern time,so I would be in the middle of class when it is announced.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

no wait a second it would be 3 pm.I got it all mixed up some how.Right now it is 3 pm over in PST time correct?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I hate spammers.Also I hope Carlie comes back to take care of this guy.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Permission to stick a Jalapeno' up his bum?

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

I despise your way to talk man you should direct yourself into another way maybe your parents have failed but you should be able to see your fault this is not the way to talk to a stranger oh and learn some respect, You faith your cool i know that but this just lowers yourself donw to a esoteric niveau

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Pretty good work Zophia I like it alot and your future armatar is cool!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Permission granted. Though that sort of thread content is not really good tone here, and it is very much off topic.
SPAMMERS BE GONE!
Back to the art, plz?

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

I despise your way to talk man you should direct yourself into another way maybe your parents have failed but you should be able to see your fault this is not the way to talk to a stranger oh and learn some respect, You faith your cool i know that but this just lowers yourself donw to a esoteric niveau

wait...joo talkin to meh?
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

Uh look back at the comments and you will know which person i mean i meant H20 He is immature

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Anyway, kingofgames, you asked what this was about? It's a contest part of the forum, they (Carlie, I think) throws out a subject that we are to interpret and transform to a little drawing of some sort. Max entry size is 600x600 pixels, no copyrighted images allowed even if transformed or modified.
That's how much of the rules I have understood.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Thanks, crazynaitor^^
It's really very difficult to make it look just remotely like a real armatar...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well first off king of games could you define the meaning of "esoteric niveau".I am quite unfamiliar with that term.Second off Zophia what is that creature you keep drawing.Did you come up with the idea for it yourself or what?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Yes I think it looks hard because it has amazing artwork I would like that as my armatar!

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

well first off king of games could you define the meaning of "esoteric niveau"

deep niveau man deep niveau
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

To keep this from happening again i think it is best i leave the gfx comps for a while.

My decision not anyone elses.

That's like getting fired from your job and then saying that you quit and it was your own decision.

Just pointing that out. Zophia that's some nice work you have there by the way, and as for fst I really like the apple concept. :P I'd give it 1st place! No but really I would I reeeallly like the idea!
Showing 946-960 of 1176