ForumsWEPREgypt massacre *Links May Contain Graphic Images And Videos*

73 29860
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I have never cried in adult life and seen very graphic things.
But this made me cry.
god can one be so cruel?

• 73 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Of course had all your allies at the time followed that logic some 250 years ago, there very likely wouldn't have been any USA

Are you referring to France and Spain's involvement in the war? At the time, it was in their best interests to stab at the British Empire. It was similar to the US giving arms to Al-Qaeda in a "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" situation when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Macll, ir was was a joke. I live in Israel, i know what war mean. Dont judge me or yell at me like an angry teacher.

What i meant was that its just so sad how its look like all the sides are bad. Even the one who suppose ro be the good guys gor infected by Radical muslims who dont care about the peopels opinions and just want to bring Trinity and death. All these Salaphi organizations and Al-Quaida. I mean the Rebels who fought Assad wanted Democracy. What these Radical muslims ******** want is anarchy and using the population for there Jihad. They dont care about the Syrian peoples.
They just want ro bring there death stenth with them to Syria. Us the population as human shield and syria resources for there wepones.

Why are you so afraid of "radical muslims"?
Because they want their country to be run by their wish?
Seriously I don't get people who will hate Islamists for just being Islamists and then they will claim that they are not Islamophobes.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Seriously I don't get people who will hate Islamists for just being Islamists and then they will claim that they are not Islamophobes.

I know what you mean dude. Once you get past the suicide bombing, repression of women, the killing of anyone who isn't like them, their tendency to target civillians, and their propencoty to conduct large scale attacks against other nation's civillian population, they are actually quite friendly.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I say live and let live. If they want to live like that, so be it. But tjey demand tjat the entire world will be like this.

If they will take Syria, they will move next to Lebanone (which they already damaged by large scale). The to turkey, then - 'the world'.

They are like a virus. Sure that the body is what the virus want, but the body dont want the virus. In africa all these Islamist attacking the govrmant to "male and Islamist state", even if they are 12% of the population. In England! They stabb and do Terror acts or maybe even just calling to this huge country with ancient tradotions and religion which is roots are so deep, to forget everything and be the next Iran too!

Israel and the Palestinians are so close to make peace. But yet Al-quaida try to heat the place.

They are evil animals who feed on War and death. Bearded old mans and confused and bored kids who live in there own private war.

Lets just ask - if this radical will want to live is life by the most stricted rules, can he do it i USA or Israel? But the other way aroumd? Whould i be able to eat unKosher food or Listen to music or dress as i will or say what i think?

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I know what you mean dude. Once you get past the suicide bombing, repression of women, the killing of anyone who isn't like them, their tendency to target civillians, and their propencoty to conduct large scale attacks against other nation's civillian population, they are actually quite friendly.

Oh, you think sarcasm is your Ally?

Tell me when did last time akhwan al muslimoon carried any act of terrorism?
If they will take Syria, they will move next to Lebanone (which they already damaged by large scale). The to turkey, then - 'the world'.

No radical change can be successful without indigenous population supporting it.
If population in said countries supports it, then it will survive and none should have problem with it, if one claims to be democratic.
They are like a virus. Sure that the body is what the virus want, but the body dont want the virus. In africa all these Islamist attacking the govrmant to "male and Islamist state", even if they are 12% of the population. In England! They stabb and do Terror acts or maybe even just calling to this huge country with ancient tradotions and religion which is roots are so deep, to forget everything and be the next Iran too!
They are evil animals who feed on War and death. Bearded old mans and confused and bored kids who live in there own private war.

You are so full of **** and hatred yet you claim to be the liberal one.
If you are the liberal one, then what kind of Animals are the fundamentalists of your country?
Israel and the Palestinians are so close to make peace. But yet Al-quaida try to heat the place.

Sure, if one forgets about sanctions by Israel and economic hardships and military operations every 5 years or so and Settlements.
Lets just ask - if this radical will want to live is life by the most stricted rules, can he do it i USA or Israel? But the other way aroumd? Whould i be able to eat unKosher food or Listen to music or dress as i will or say what i think?

At least it will not permit state agencies to spy on you with out a warrant.
Also if I remember right in europe, women can not wear scarves in schools etc.
As for your lifestyle,
Come here in saudi arabia and you can do it your way, and these are one the most fundamentalist govrn. in the world.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

No radical change can be successful without indigenous  population supporting it.If population in said countries supports it, then it will survive and none should have problem with it, if one claims to be democratic

Its the young and desperte who join these novments. Like in afganistan and now Syria. Peoples who feel lost. In any other country (and maybe religion) they become religius. In Radical Islam they bomb themselve and hit villageres who oppose them. In Gaza Hamas just murdere anyone who think diffrunte fron them. And the Hamad is not larger then 5% of the population. The rest just want to live there life.

You are so full of **** and hatred yet you claim to be the liberal one.If you are the liberal one, then what kind of Animals are the fundamentalists of your country?

Horrible beasts as well. I am against them too. Never said they are better. Even the opposite.

At least it will not permit state agencies to spy on you with out a warrant.

Im sure Iran never spy on there citizens. God just tell the police wher Bloggers and Liberal live. And in the West bank, the opposers of Abu-Mazen just walk themselve to jail.

Also if I remember right in europe, women can not wear scarves in schools etc.As for your lifestyle,Come here in saudi arabia and you can do it your way, and these are one the most fundamentalist govrn. in the world.

having intercurse AND dribking alcohol.

And lets not forget that poor denish tourist who was acussed if adultery after being RAPED by another tourist. (Didnt found the artical...).

Countrey and religion should be seperated!
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Its the young and desperte who join these novments. Like in afganistan and now Syria. Peoples who feel lost. In any other country (and maybe religion) they become religius. In Radical Islam they bomb themselve and hit villageres who oppose them. In Gaza Hamas just murdere anyone who think diffrunte fron them. And the Hamad is not larger then 5% of the population. The rest just want to live there life.

IfI remember correctly,
sons of very wealthy and well settled families, who themselves were highly educated went to fight USSR in afghanistan, also , even now, many captured members turned out to be very educated and settled.
Recently, in Pakistan members of TTP(Tehrik Taliban Pakistan or Taliban movement of Pakistan) terror cell (yes I do consider these folks terrorist for they specificly tsrget pakistani civilians) were caught and out of 10 members
3 had Master Degree in telecommunications, and 2 in IT.
Rest were BSC.
Im sure Iran never spy on there citizens. God just tell the police wher Bloggers and Liberal live. And in the West bank, the opposers of Abu-Mazen just walk themselve to jail.

Guantanamo, rings any bells?
having intercurse AND dribking alcohol.

The guy was charged with Hiring a prostitute, not about alcohol or sex.
Also, he was a muslim and sharia law does apply on him.
And lets not forget that poor denish tourist who was acussed if adultery after being RAPED by another tourist. (Didnt found the artical...).

That is a loop hole in law, some places rape is prosecuted under burgulary and robbery while others under adultery, that is one of those cases.
Countrey and religion should be seperated!

Wat if general population wants them together? Than what?

It is astonishing how people criticize morsi for being an Islamic with such accusations setting aside the fact that he was elected democraticaly.
and then they insist that they are not islamophobes
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Way to shift the debate from radical Islam to the Muslim Brotherhood. First rule of debate: "If you have no ground to stand on, move to a different ground." But I will happily oblige, if you insist.

From their wiki page:

The movement is known for engaging in political violence, claiming responsibility for the installation of Hamas.[8] Muslim Brotherhood members are suspected to have assassinated political opponents like Egyptian Prime Minister Mahmoud an-Nukrashi Pasha.[7][8][9]

Muslim Brotherhood attacks churches in Egyp.

Muslim Brotherhood does not support women's rights.

Is this enough for now, or should I post more?
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Way to shift the debate from radical Islam to the Muslim Brotherhood. First rule of debate: "If you have no ground to stand on, move to a different ground." But I will happily oblige, if you insist.

From their wiki page:

The movement is known for engaging in political violence, claiming responsibility for the installation of Hamas.[8] Muslim Brotherhood members are suspected to have assassinated political opponents like Egyptian Prime Minister Mahmoud an-Nukrashi Pasha.[7][8][9]

Tell me, does Brother hood sanctions it?
No, I don't think so.
All such things were done by the members of the brotherhood on their own accord.
While other groups actively encourage such acts.
Also, this all started from egypt as this thread is about egypt and by Islamists in egypt whom he was condemnig rather furiously, are of brotherhood.
For me, this is the moment of truth, many cats are out of bags as they can no longer hide their Islamophobia behind WMDs, or Terrorism, Brotherhood has neither and yet they oppose them for just being "Islamists"
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

No true Scotsman, much?

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Would you like to explain your point.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Sure. The Muslim brotherhood never do evil. They are simple matyer who want to so god job! They never do crimes. Its just individuals (who happen to be from the MB), who do as old bearded peoples (who happen to be MB too) say its God will, with equipment from MB secret hideouts, with the help from other MB activists.

I mean, the assassin of Nasser was a single shooter. Both of them. They made there Guns by themsleve. And sneak in all by themselve.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Sure. The Muslim brotherhood never do evil. They are simple matyer who want to so god job! They never do crimes. Its just individuals (who happen to be from the MB), who do as old bearded peoples (who happen to be MB too) say its God will, with equipment from MB secret hideouts, with the help from other MB activists.

I mean, the assassin of Nasser was a single shooter. Both of them. They made there Guns by themsleve. And sneak in all by themselve.

Yes, Exactly!
Please tell me when they fought against Israel or America?
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Facepalming so hard right now...

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Punisher, it's absurdity to argue that religion isn't the driving factor in this crapola taking place in the middle east. A basic conflict of beliefs is what all of this is. Are all Muslims radical? Of course not. Does Islam preach violence? If you choose to interpret it that way. The same as any other religion really. People get what they want to get out of religion, whether it's good, bad, sexist, homophobic, tolerant, superstitious, violent or whatever else.

Now onto the other question. Why might people be worried about radical Islam? Well, for starters, it IS violent. And oppressive. And sexist. And homophobic. And a slew of other things. People can practice whatever they want, until it starts harming others. I don't care whether that's here or anywhere else in the world, we, as the human race, shouldn't allow disgusting moral atrocities to persist on the notion of "they want it there."

People dislike Islamists for being Islamists because it's an oppressive religion on the whole. Does the fact that those being oppressed have accepted that make it right? No. And by no means am I saying all Muslims are oppressive, but those who follow Sharia law are.

Showing 31-45 of 73