ForumsGamesBattlefield 4 or COD Ghost?

56 41097
wizardwaster
wizardwaster
2 posts
Nomad

Whats better, im looking for a community vote to see which the people think is better!

• 56 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Not excited for neither. I played some BF4 beta and it looks much more like a CoD with vehicles than BF3.

Yeah I agree. I think they buffed infantry more than necessary. Vehicles lost some power. The gameplay looked sluggish and felt like it was over did it. Next-gen BF4 will probably look much muhc much better because of the new capabilities for the consoles with 60fps (which means 64 player servers) and graphics will appear more realistic compared to current-gen.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I played some BF4 beta and it looks much more like a CoD with vehicles than BF3.

The keyword was beta. Have you seen new gameplay of it? Search YouTube, it looks great.
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

BF4 campaign is broken and crashes every few minutes. One of the maps, Operation Locker, is like an infinitely worse version of Operation Metro. Other than that, I actually like all of the other maps.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I vote for BF4.

And if you say it's like BF3, you're wrong. I have 600 hours of time played on BF3 and BF4 is different in the most parts. And yes, the shooting mechanics, the way the player moves, the guns recoil... looks like Call of Duty. However, the map design has improved and so has the destruction events, which has more influence in your strategy in game (use destruction as cover, block or open a new path, etc). It's not even close to BFBC2 destruction, but it's good. Commander mode is amazing. One of the things DICE messed up is the jets. So sad.

Call of Duty Ghosts looks more of the same. Assault Rifles and SMGs dominating again, quickscoping (it was not removed, even though the developers said it was gone), unbalanced perks. New guns and small maps, new kill streaks (dog dog dog dog DOG blablblablabla don't care). MW3 with a dog. Not buying it.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Assault Rifles and SMGs dominating again,

Just ARs
quickscoping (it was not removed, even though the developers said it was gone), unbalanced perks.

quickscoping looks more difficult and I haven't seen any over powered perks yet, but I don't have any first hand experience

New guns and small maps, new kill streaks (dog dog dog dog DOG blablblablabla don't care). MW3 with a dog. Not buying it.

Maps are bigger, kill streaks are more difficult to obtain and so far nothing seems too over powered.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

CoD Ghost makes better trailers than BF4.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Why am I the only one that like the "Only in Battlefield" commercials...

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

CoD Ghost makes better trailers than BF4.

CoD also spends more money on ads than a lot of games have for an entire budget.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Maps are bigger

And whilst that's definitely a step in the right direction, I hear that the maps are also very badly laid out.

Why am I the only one that like the "Only in Battlefield" commercials...

No, you live a world with seven billion people, you are NOT the only one [/rant]
I love those, don't you even pretend that those aren't beloved by the BF community, just wrong.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I love those, don't you even pretend that those aren't beloved by the BF community, just wrong.

I watched a bunch on Youtube and SOOOO many comments were talking about how stupid of an idea the commercials were and blah blah
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

I watched a bunch on Youtube and SOOOO many comments were talking about how stupid of an idea the commercials were and blah blah

Well they're wrong.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

They get an actor, talk about an insanely impossible event in game, then call the game realistic. They get really annoying after you are forced to watch more than one.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

They get an actor, talk about an insanely impossible event in game

But they aren't impossible..in fact most of what they talk about are mundane events that the people are just really excited about.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

But they aren't impossible..in fact most of what they talk about are mundane events that the people are just really excited about.
I believe he was talking about in "real life" not in the game. If he was talking about in game then he should really pay more attention because they almost always show the footage of whatever happened.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I believe he was talking about in "real life" not in the game. If he was talking about in game then he should really pay more attention because they almost always show the footage of whatever happened.

Yeah, I ment in real life. People don't exactly drive ATVs into elevators and then out of windows on a regular basis.
Showing 31-45 of 56