ForumsThe TavernYou Know What's Poppy****!?

10 3419
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Gnats. They are nature's trolls. They buzz around your body, trying to bait a reaction from you, and they are aroused when you swat them away. They are built to enjoy pestering other animals! Yeah, it's real nice too when the same gnats are actually harmful to your body, what with the added effect of biting your flesh and causing welts and such to form. But you know what takes the cake above all? We actually kill them, but it's a negative solution, because we just killed the gnats that failed at their job, thereby enacting Survival of the Fittest on said gnats, insuring that the next few generations will be slightly better at their job at trolling other animals.

Your turn!

• 10 Replies
DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

You know what's poppy****?! Is that somewhere there are other people with the black rose armatar that I have. I love this armatar. It's a rose, and it's black. Two things I enjoy into one. But there are others who have copied me. They will disappear with time, but if I change my armatar to something else, surely I shall also be copied then. That being said, my best option is to remain with a black rose as my armatar. Until I find something I like more, which I doubt will happen in the near future.

Next!

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Women. You do all this garbage for then and for what!? A slim chance at sex? Why even bother!? Humanistic society has pushed the exaggerated desire for sex to the farthest bounds imaginable. No man wants to spend his entire life serving someone just for a total of a few dozen hours of accumulated sex over the course of an entire lifetime.

You're up buddy!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

You know what sucks? Those tiny green martians that live inside my head. They won't leave, and I keep finding tiny turds in my ear. They can't clean up after themselves, and all they do is draw stick figures on the inside of my skull. They,re a big waste of space and time, and if I stab myself in the head with a knife then I will die. Stupid tiny aliens.

After!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Oh ****..not another one of these...

Guizzzz...someone tell me what's going on so I don't have to think about it..

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Women. You do all this garbage for then and for what!? A slim chance at sex? Why even bother!?

Get over it Sal. Quit flipping out after I brought it up. Your giving me a headache. >.>

You know what's ****ed up? People. Children born during or after the year 1994 are getting smarter then the people born before then. And I have to obey older people, why? BECAUSE THEY ARE OLDER? I WILL BURN DOWN YOUR HOUSE AND DESTROY THE SYSTEM!!!!!!

Epómenos.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

You know whats bullsh..... I mean poppy****!?
That swear filter, it's not even a bad word you're saying and it's part of another word too. Y U no work well swear filter?

(Link contains explicit language.)

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Know what I can't stand? The fact that I can't levitate objects. It's 2013, and I wanna hurl some cars around.

Go go go.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

The fact that I can't levitate objects.

Well that seems like a personal problem. I can do so just fine, well sorta.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Medical care. Specifically, ones that cure genetic defects and hereditary cancer. Hell, let's just throw in everybody. Survival of the fittest? Natural selection? What these doctors are doing are not saving lives; They're ruining them. You want to know what they're REALLY doing? They're allowing unattractive and non-beneficial gene traits to be passed on. Think about it, would that kid really be okay with that birth defect that he knows runs in the family? They're just allowing that strain of genetic defect to LIVE on instead of being wiped out like nature dictates us!

Like, seriously! I want to be a super tall, super strong, super fast, super handsome, super smart, and super rich guy already! All these people are just obstacles hindering from the evolution of humanity!

Hey bro, share your story. =D

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

Well, Rip...not to rain on your parade, but I already am all of those things. Except "super rich guy" and instead of "super handsome" I'm "super sexy." You jelly bro? Because if you're not, then THAT'S poppy****.

Anyone else wanna share?

Showing 1-10 of 10