Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Battle of the Beasts (Current battle: pg. 39)

Posted Dec 5, '13 at 4:44pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,425 posts

Knight

Yeti, Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Skunk Ape, Enkidu....whatever you decide to call this mysterious creature, everything about it is far more interesting to me than a purely fictional beast that we know doesn't exist.

Plus, Star Wars. Eww.

Sharks.

It helps to actually read previous posts.

Posted Dec 5, '13 at 5:06pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,319 posts

It helps to actually read previous posts.

It updated before I posted.

Anyways, Yeti.

Posted Dec 5, '13 at 5:11pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,891 posts

It updated before I posted.

Hence why you should have read the post..

[and in case you are going to try and pull a "updated right before I posted"...that was a solid day before you posted]

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 5:46am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,316 posts

I'm going to have to go with the Yeti, because it has become so notable, people around the world actually believe it's real!

I'm sure there are people who believe the Rancor is real too, but in that case, I'm not so sure those people would have the firmest grip on reality to begin with... =P

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 6:31am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,926 posts

Yeti. I don't know what the **** is a Rancor.

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 8:24am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,440 posts

Knight

Rancor of course. Even the most fearsome fantasy depiction of a Yeti wouldn't really stand against this mountain of tough hide, fangs, claws and muscles.

Yeti. I don't know what the **** is a Rancor.

So I could have said Fly vs Rancor and you would have voted fly? Read up before voting; R2D2 even provided links.
Not to be mean or anything, but vote motivations like these shouldn't even count.

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 6:59pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

6,291 posts

Guys guys this is a battle between beasts not a popularity contest. Rancor would win in a battle.

Yetis are far more cooler though, but in the context of what is being asked, Rancor is my vote.

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 9:23pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,727 posts

Yetis only have slight chance if it is rly cold... but all in all Rancors eat them for dinner

Posted Dec 8, '13 at 1:44pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,989 posts

My vote is for Rancor. Just look at that picture.

Posted Dec 9, '13 at 2:56pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,427 posts

Rancor looks so bad *** and a yeti is just a white gorilla how can anyone honestly believe a yeti would win.

Reply to Battle of the Beasts (Current battle: pg. 39)

You must be logged in to post a reply!