ForumsNews and FeedbackObligatory advertisement

23 15964
MorFinBaZ
MorFinBaZ
3 posts
Shepherd

Hi,

I follow AG for at least 7 years and I come here nearly every day to try the new things. I even paid for a couple of excelent games (GemCraft chapter 0, for instance). Today, it is impossible to play any game, and that is very frustrating. The game doesn't even load !

Obviously this is due to the anti-advertisement plug-in armada installed in my browser. Without them, everything runs smoothly, except the fact that I see these god**** ads everywhere. Truely, who wants to lose 45 seconds of his precious life to watch over and over the same annoying ad when switching to Kongregate needs about 5 seconds ?

I understand perfectly that you my dear AG need money too, but agressive advertisement is really the lamest way to achieve this. Please provide us good games, which we are willing to pay for, instead of gorging us with faeces.

MorF

• 23 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Daleks is right, its an ad. I mean c'mon, you people can play a game for about 30 minutes or so, its not like those 45 seconds are going to change anything.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I agree with R2 and Daleks. It's just a few seconds/minutes. And even then there is a skip button where you only have to wait 5 seconds then you can skip the ad. Come on people, it's not that long a wait. You can't be THAT impatient.

Nodge
Nodge
10 posts
Blacksmith

I agree with R2 and Daleks. It's just a few seconds/minutes. And even then there is a skip button where you only have to wait 5 seconds then you can skip the ad. Come on people, it's not that long a wait. You can't be THAT impatient.

3 times in a row i got this fcked add about War Thuder, 1 min + every time, without any skipping. no, this is rly trouble, on kong more better...
Krangby
Krangby
2 posts
Blacksmith

It seems as if now and more gotten AG is getting more advertisers on there site, whether this is good or bad i don't care as long as the supporters help AG in some way , not taking up space.....

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Its bad enough that they cant spell Armour

US vs. UK spelling.
ThaRebel
ThaRebel
7 posts
Nomad

OK i gonna find other game sites now. Thnx for the games i played the couple last years, you lost a daily member. bb

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Don't forget your umbrella, and be sure to remain civil when those other sites adopt similar

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

If I'm not mistaken, many other sites have DOUBLED the advertisements. Meaning that once one finishes, you get to watch another advertisement. The major sites like Kong and NG are exceptions, but almost every other has doubled their advertisements.
Besides, why don't you boycott television? Last time I checked, you have to sit through about 5 minutes of advertisements before the show comes back on, and even then you only get 10 minutes of a show before you have to watch advertisements again.

Showing 16-23 of 23