ForumsThe Tavern[req]Guess who's getting married!

495 106217
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

It has recently been announced that one of AG's finest has decided to take that enormous step into the famed land of wedding bliss.

The names of the engaged cannot be revealed at this time (until she says yes), but I have been requested to start this thread, so that we may begin the exclusive planning of the wedding ceremony (you know, the cake, pastor, decorations, location, honeymoon, ETC.) A certain robot will greatly appreciate it.

• 495 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Somebody post on my AG profile to remind me. Or in the chat if I get on.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

We are having last minute difficulties with jobs. We need 1 groomsmen, and 2 bridesmaids.

And the wedding has been postponed for Decemeber 7 because we're having a huge mess.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

As R2 said we have been having problems with the whole thing and the wedding is postponed to December 7th.

To make this clear, we have agreed that December 7th is a set date. There is absolutely no changing this date.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

So this will be postponed to next year, correct?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

To make this clear, we have agreed that December 7th is a set date. There is absolutely no changing this date.

Except for the fact that both the bride and the pianist will not be available on the seventh of December because we're spending the day with our Grandma because she's sick.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

No worries Storm. The wedding shall nevertheless go on!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Yeah, you can marry Sal and live happily ever after.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

We already are

But no really. They said it is held on the 7th of December, no exceptions. And no exceptions means no exceptions...if the bride can't show up then so be it.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Nice try storm. I want aggs to say it as well.
(BTW send your grandmother warm regards from the AG community. I mean it)

How about next year? 1/1/14 work for anyone? Im free.
http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110816193328/sonicfanchara/images/9/91/Forever-alone.gif

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

But no really. They said it is held on the 7th of December, no exceptions. And no exceptions means no exceptions...if the bride can't show up then so be it.

R2 confirmed it, but Aggs didn't, so technically, the date was never officially set, therefore it is still subject to adjustment. Besides, Storm and Aggs both have a valid reason for postponement of the wedding. A sick grandma is very much an emergency.

Except for the fact that both the bride and the pianist will not be available on the seventh of December because we're spending the day with our Grandma because she's sick.

7th of December is out guys. It's just out. We can't ask grandma to be put on the backseat.

Hey Storm, take a dozen roses to your Grandma as a get well present from the AG community.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

R2 confirmed it, but Aggs didn't, so technically, the date was never officially set, therefore it is still subject to adjustment. Besides, Storm and Aggs both have a valid reason for postponement of the wedding. A sick grandma is very much an emergency.

Gamer said:
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

R2 confirmed it,

I confirmed mine not Aggs.

And just today I found out that I had something to do December 7 also. How about December 14?

Gamer said:

Last time I checked gamer wasn't in charge. No offense gamer.
gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

Last time I checked gamer wasn't in charge. No offense gamer.

I know I wasn't in charge. We agreed on the date to be a hard date that cannot be changed and I was making it clear on the thread. Apparently we never asked Storm or Aggs if December 7th was ok.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Anyways, I have also recently found out that my friend's grandma died and I will be attending a funeral, I'm only saying this because the day of the funeral could fall on a day that the wedding is on, so be prepared.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I am starting to wonder if the wedding will ever happen... Have you guys considered having a redneck wedding? Just going down by the pond and drinking some beer with some friends? That would work everyday...

Showing 376-390 of 495