ForumsThe Tavern[req]Guess who's getting married!

495 106216
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

It has recently been announced that one of AG's finest has decided to take that enormous step into the famed land of wedding bliss.

The names of the engaged cannot be revealed at this time (until she says yes), but I have been requested to start this thread, so that we may begin the exclusive planning of the wedding ceremony (you know, the cake, pastor, decorations, location, honeymoon, ETC.) A certain robot will greatly appreciate it.

• 495 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

We need a date for that as well Darpo.

This weekend is out?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

oh hey here's a great idea how about you just hold it in this thread that was already created for this topic and just have everyone do their roles at a certain point that would correspond to the wedding time and then have the preacher do his speech and then give the couple their respective amount of time to respond that way the wedding can actually happen.

But, y'know. Whatever.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

oh hey here's a great idea how about you just hold it in this thread that was already created for this topic and just have everyone do their roles at a certain point that would correspond to the wedding time and then have the preacher do his speech and then give the couple their respective amount of time to respond that way the wedding can actually happen.

What? THAT'S A TERRIBLE IDEA!
/sarcasm

Anyways, I'm in charge of lights, so I will need somebody to compensate for the electric bill, please.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You know... everytime the wedding is set on another date... I keep thinking that putting it on this thread would be better. I mean a thread has more positves than a chat.

I'll speak to Xeano about moving it to the thread.

Anyways, I'm in charge of lights, so I will need somebody to compensate for the electric bill, please.

Xeano can do that for you. Xeano loves to pay for things.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Can I have a job? I'm kinda stuck to the forums and ill always be around.
/pedomodeactovated

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I keep thinking that putting it on this thread would be better. I mean a thread has more positves than a chat.

Let's just do that. The whole setting a date thing just isn't working out.... We need to discuss it though, and get some cooperation from the moderators to help us out with keeping unnecessary people from posting and interrupting the ceremony.... Should work out pretty good I think.

Xeano can do that for you. Xeano loves to pay for things.

*opens wallet* *moths fly out*

Can we perhaps get a generator and siphon some gas out of a car?
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

You cant keep peoples out xeano. These are public forums.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

You cant keep peoples out xeano. These are public forums.

Ah, but you forget about the Mod Squad. MrDayCee or Frank should be more then happy to help us out with that part of it ;D
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

But its just wrong. You cant do that. Private chat? Sure. Kicking someobe from the forums for being curios? No.

We cant take control over a forum for ourself. I think its just wrong.

Plus, no matter how long it will take, the idea of all of us being on the computer/phone at the same time for an event is speical. Even if it will take a mounth, i prefer it. A spa forum is fun and all, but a together time is magical.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

A spa forum is fun and all, but a together time is magical.

http://global3.memecdn.com/tennis-magic_o_414831.jpg

On a serious note, I actually agree that we should make it on a chat, despite the difficulties. And anyways, if we DO keep it on a forum, we have to allow everybody to view it, regardless of whether or not we want them to. So if you want privacy, do the chat. If you want practicality, do the thread.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Why is the privacy thing a problem? If people just spam we report it to a mod.

Also when is the date? The 7th or 14th?

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I meant spam. Spam spam spam eggs and spam.

I am willing to sign vacation days on this. I got 4.5 left.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

Why is the privacy thing a problem? If people just spam we report it to a mod.

Also when is the date? The 7th or 14th?

If it's going to have a date then why not do it on the chat? The point of doing it on a thread was to have no specific date and the wedding just happens when people find the time to come in and do their parts. If it's going to have a specific date then let's just do it on the chat.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The point of doing it on a thread was to have no specific date and the wedding just happens when people find the time to come in and do their parts.

Many other threads had specific dates, so we're doing the same. Plus no one will show up for the chat.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I will. Even if it mean no sleeping. Like i do now. Its 1:38 am. I need to wake up at 7:00 am. Yea.

Showing 391-405 of 495