ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 79118
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Oh, and for future reference, each and every single tower (unless it is modified or altered, which is allowed) looks like this:

http://preview.turbosquid.com/Preview/2012/01/30__14_21_52/thumbnail1.png43047193-d22d-40ae-a8a6-d24c1743e1ffLarge.jpg

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

I build a wall around my newly arisen tower.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

I build cannons on every side of my tower.

btw jerray you can raid again in take the castle.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I build several small dragons out of stone that will squirt boiling oil at any knight foolish enough to charge against my tower.

I also recruit several soldiers from a nearby village and send them to attack Spike's tower.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

herp herp herp

my cannons kill your soldiers.
i then train high preists to summon a dragon which then attacks nilo's tower.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

I build a wall around and put 100 solders in my tower.
Come at me!

-CrickTheFur

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

herp herp herp

after demolishing nilo's tower, my dragon attacks yours crick, and incinerates your units. then attacks your tower

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

(Spike, you can't directly assume the consequences of your attack. Try to send another dragon instead to attack Crickster, don't just assume that your dragon will immediately destroy my tower.)

My boiling-oil-squirting mini dragons boil Spike's dragon to bloody little bits. The few soldiers that are remaining are ordered to withdraw back to my tower, where they build a small keep around my tower. I recruit several more soldiers and give them bows and arrows and send them to man my keep.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

(Spike, you can't directly assume the consequences of your attack. Try to send another dragon instead to attack Crickster, don't just assume that your dragon will immediately destroy my tower.)

well that's kinda rigged since you are the host, therefore you could bias anything i do or anything anyone else does. plus if you work that way everyone has to wait between posts to see if there action works or doesn't.

My boiling-oil-squirting mini dragons boil Spike's dragon to bloody little bits.

that's not even possible, in more ways then one.
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

that's not even possible, in more ways then one.

Since when is it possible to have high priests summon dragons too?

well that's kinda rigged since you are the host, therefore you could bias anything i do or anything anyone else does. plus if you work that way everyone has to wait between posts to see if there action works or doesn't.

It is. Good thing I'm such a corrupt host, that will always turn things around in his favour /sarcasm
gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I put cannons around my tower and archers in top. Then I shall recruit 100 knights and keep them near my tower. After that, I get about 20 miners to start digging a tunnel....

benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

(I shall be known as... The game master!... LOL!)

I deel (A.K.A. order) guard decks (guards with white armor and card symbols on the front) around the castle to guard it.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I send a couple of my men with small pocket-sized fans to blow benni's card-men away.

I also send a handful of men to mock Gamer's soldiers from a safe distance.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I recruit an army of 50 water-mages to cast a spell. But first, I raise the tower's base to form a large plateau (using 50 earth-mages) on which I build a village, farms and a large mining operation. I bring in some peasants to dig up ores, upgrade the village, quarry stone and dig ten small caves in the cliffs.
Then I set my earth-mages to expand the plateau. Finally I create a magic spring in one cave which gushes forth an infinite supply of water. No, six of them. That was the spell.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I also send a handful of men to mock Gamer's soldiers from a safe distance.

My soldiers simply brush aside your useless mockery. I continue the tunnel to Nilo's tower. I reinforce the tunnel with wooden struts so as to stop any possible cave-in. Then when my tunnel reaches the underside of Nilo's tower I order 70 of my kinghts to go through the tunnel and attack Nilo. Then I shall get my miners back to my tower and seal off the tunnel.
Showing 1-15 of 461