ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 79129
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I work on making ballistas and catapults.
My mages raise a forest and I give a 500 peasants iron axes to cut down trees for wood to makes them and I build a few workshops and carpentries to use the wood to make them.

Making ballistas: 50%
Making catapults: 50%

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Everything you HAVE.
(enough with the "i recruit 500 gods and send them).

The more you send the better. Send an army. Or i can just fall back and ket the army march on you.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I will send half my army once I finish with my ballistas ad catapults.

Ballistas: 90%
Catapults: 90%

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Half is not enough. I send 90% of mine. All my regular troops.
After all, they are marching to your tower. Its all or nothing. I wont make a front if you dont.

I demand a new rule in the union:

I am the marshal. I control all your armies until the crisis end. If not ill just fall back leave your in-lands area in danger.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I am the marshal. I control all your armies until the crisis end. If not ill just fall back leave your in-lands area in danger.

You are NOT controlling my army.

I will send most of my army, just leaving a few behind to defend.

Ballistas: 100%
Catapults :100%
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I wish we knew what we are facing. I mean, how much, do they have leaders at all, do they fight in formations, what type are there, how many of these types, etc.

But anywho, i have a line of 5000 infantr y, nit including support. I except at least 1500 mans, not including support and cavelry from both of you.
I command the army in the battle. Or you want us to attack him one after another?

I bring from my city dwarven axemans to act as medium infantry - 500 of them, and 600 Elvens light infantry, armed with a bardiche, buckler and throwing axes, and srmourd with leather armor.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I will send a most of my army, but first I need Nilo to tell us what we're dealing with.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I have send 1500 Darkknights, 5 Deathknights, and 370 Dreadnaughts. This is half of my army (Not sending giants nor tamers, nor even X-bow men yet)
Well, I have a half plan, since there undead bowmen and gunners are useless. I have dreadnaughts (Which are two mobile small catapults I guess since a certain NILO wont let them be what I want them to be, with backs that can hold up to 8 troops or alot of resources. I sure I could bck around 10 of your dwarves into the dreadnaughts, and after laying a very confusing barrage of rocks (From all sides, of course) I could suicide run my dreadnaughts in with the dwarves and start to attack the weak links. Its going to be tough without bow/gun support... (I might give you a recipe for aking X-bows dan, but most likely not)

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I wrote a comment but for some reason it didnt worked...
Short stoey shorter-
I already have crossbows (my dragoons are armed with light ones)
Any troop can help, as we dont face skeletons only
I hate guarding duties
X bows can help
I bring ice giants, so we better keep yours off

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

You cant have X-bows, I invented them.... Justl ike stealth invented guns, yet you claim to have them....

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Just look at older posts dude.... i sayed i had guns like in the first pages. Same with the crossbow...
We are not cavemans. If i say i invite the sword suddenly, mean you dont have any? The fact you didnt played from the beggining dont mean i dont own these units. If you still doubt my honesty, ill put some links. But I wont like it.

X-bows can be these powerfull "double crossbow", a crossbow with two stringsand bows shooting Simultaneously.

Anywho,
And the rest of the army is for?...
If you wont bring the rest of the army, i shall retreat mine. I wont be the cannon fodder, nor a sacrifice.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Man, and youthink I dont like you for no reason.
You do know I kep up with this game since it was made, I just didnt join till around page 12-14? and here you go, acting like me saying something and you go all balistic, and if you dont have your way then "Oh lord!" you dont do anything. this is ATLEAST the 3rd time I've seen you chicken out because you didnt get your **** way.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Page 27. Seconde post.
I wont send my entire army when some of us dont. Simple as that. My army is not weak as you think, but i do know i wont win against the undead alone. Unlike some of us.

And dont get mad at me, Nilo is the one that left us alone. If he will control the game i wont have to be such dominance to keep whats mine mine and 'judging'.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Well, im sorry for fussing at you. My brother has been yelling in my ear for about an hour and im just in a bad mood.
Hell, your armies probably stronger than mine. the dreadnaughts could send in your stronger units and we could attack them from whatever angle is needed.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Sorry too if im controling too much... i pm Nilo to come back.

Are the dead knight mounted or what? I just thought about it.

I enlarge my dwarcen cities, investing more on facilities there, and build a barracks. I also spread gryphons around the mountain area.

My most devoted paladins become touched by the blue flame, developing wings of vlue fire and strenghe and grace of a semi-angels. They remine near my holy monastry and cathidral in my inland city.

Showing 436-450 of 461