ForumsForum GamesThe Unending War of the Towers

461 79186
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the latest (as of September 29, 2013) forum game of Nilo & Sons!

The basic point of the Unending War of the Towers is simply to try to destroy everyone else's tower while trying to keep yours well. The first time you post on this thread, a new tower magically appears in a vast grassy plain with the banners of your House. This tower you have to defend whilst strategically laying waste to the other towers.

Whilst the amount of rules is limited in this game, there are several that must be obeyed. 1: Godmodding is strictly forbidden. And 2. Your actions must be realistic, or at least, you must provide a logical way in which it could happen. Furthermore, the general forum rules must be obeyed as well. If any given action is proven to be unrealistic or hinged on godmodding, that action shall be pronounced null and void by the Opening poster.

Try to be as creative as possible! The towers can be destroyed, alliances can be formed, minions can be recruited and sent to die, and bloody clowns can be the protagonists of a great battle in which no clear victor shall arise. You know, it is not called 'Unending' just because.

So, it is brother against brother and brother against sister and sister against brother an....uh...you get the point.

• 461 Replies
neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

You can't understand? I send one of my apprentices to the invitation (making him look exactly like me). So all you did, is kill him. But, oh no, your too dead to reply.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

The donuts would get soggy! I flooded his pathetic village, remember?
Water, water EVERYWHERE! Muahahahahaaaaa! I rain water upon all you foolish weaklings. Sound weak? THERE ARE BOATS IN THE WATER! My entire population now qualify as water mages. I will get you all slightly wet!

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Gosh. Be honest.

Anyway, all these Massive nukes like action seem a little not fair.
Are you sending troops? Or just decide that im dead?

BTW, the coffins were booby traped.

And if you do try this acid rain, i scater, like a good Mongol, and run to the mountains. I hide.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I send my sausage men to attack Nerdsoft's tower while he is busy playing with his dumb water. They are all equipped with goggles, pressurised oxygen tanks, and rubber duckies.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Now, since I'm back to my tower after getting one of my apprentices KILLED, I use magic to pour Creeper (liquid) into Nerdsoft's water. At the touch, it will either go BOOM, or disintegrate anything it touches. (so Nilo, don't touch the water!)

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hey! No fair! I was about to win! And I don't even know what creeper is.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

My spreaded man start a guerrila campigen. As your sausges army march its being harashed by fast and high manouverble mounted mans, and the local population.

I also use suicide bombers and spies. among the butchered pigmans, and the hotdogs merceneris i got.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

@Nilo Then you should play Creeper World. Oh, and remember that we are kind of allied now.
Also, danielo, almost all your people died from the creeper. >

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

My mans are very mobile. They just pack up as soon as the creeper is seen in the horizon and run away.

I leave this messed up continent. Its doomed already as the creeper as no honor or mercy to spear on you as well neo.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I call my men back to my fort and check my clock. I make sure my fort is safe against the creeper stuff and begin taxing the people under my dominance heavily.

(Danielo, the world is a large, completely flat, single continent, around the continent is only ocean).

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Actually, I control the creeper. And, there is nothing which is not destroyable by it (excepting what it doesn't want to destroy).

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I recruit 500 bacon warriors and order 300 of them to attack neo

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i snap my fibnger and the futuristic units dissapear,the seige tanks are now catapults that shoot red ballons with paint(color:red) and my matrauders are turned ito heavy infantry with flails with balls and spikes of hardend cheese.
the marines are now footmen with sausage and bacon swords and regular sheilds.the SCV'S are turned into peasnts,the barracks is turned nto a medival barracks and the command center that unfolds from the tower is now a castle.my workers start harvesting natural resources and i wave a flag with my avatar in it,making it my new flag/banner.i order my troops to attack stealth_ninja's tower.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Actually, I control the creeper. And, there is nothing which is not destroyable by it (excepting what it doesn't want to destroy).

That's a bit godmodding. Watch out.

i snap my fibnger and the futuristic units dissapear,[...] to attack stealth_ninja's tower.

Ah, thank you. Very much.
stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I cook up some another 300 bacon warriors and 300 egg warriors to defend my tower from dan war.

Showing 76-90 of 461