ForumsGamesAG Forum Search, Tabs /Categories, MMO vs Strategy

1 5131
jeebus147
jeebus147
4 posts
Shepherd

So the AG search feature seems pretty useless, just because I am searching does not mean I know the name of the game! Also I cannot easily find a way to search this forum?

This thread was started because I was looking for a game, see separate post. The point here is that I tried to use the Category/Tab on the AG homepage and they are clearly not mutually-exclusive (and therefore not really categories at all). In my mind it kinda defeats the point of having them.

eg. Specifically I was looking for a Multiplayer - Risk-like - Turn-based game on Hex tiles. I fully expected to be able to find it in the strategy section, and I was surprised at what other games were included in that category (many MMO) but certainly not strategic!

Sorry but farming is not strategy, I like wartune but the only strategic thing there is how strategically you farm and maybe you can beat someone a few levels above you in the arena if they really mess up but that's not really the point of the game. Feedback welcome.

• 1 Reply
jeebus147
jeebus147
4 posts
Shepherd

ps. I posted the actual question here under Flash Games. If forum-search functionality really is missing, I almost feel like this post needs to be addressed to the AG webmaster. The categories are not the main topic here, however I don't mind discussing them since they are just making the situation worse.

Showing 1-1 of 1